Thread: Treasure Chest Game Plays

Treasure Chest Game Plays

Hi,

Look, it occurred to me that since the Playrix developers are somewhat either hesitant or not interested in applying the Aqua Splash option to these Treasure Chest levels, then perhaps they would consider applying either of the following 2 suggestions:

INCREASING the bonuses given for reaching levels 3 / 8 / 15.

It is demeaning to have players win hard, super hard and timed levels for a couple of vouchers and some petty coins
    Not that I’m unappreciative of what you do offer as bonuses, yet, they could be better.....

The boosters awarded at game levels 8 and 15 are not near enough to compensate players for the time and effort expended in achieving a win.

This is extremely maddening when some players, like me, have to play several rounds of Treasure Chest waiting for new levels.

REDUCING game levels in Treasure Chest to a standard all EASY levels - no timed, hard or super hard levels, just nice easy levels

The rewards offered for winning may be left unchanged, or, increased slightly, at the whim of the developers.

Finally,
    I believe that either of the above options would make the Treasure Chest side games more enjoyable AND less stressful for a lot of players.

We all know that these game levels are repeat levels from past main game levels, and some are extremely hard to win without boosters.

I know, I’ve spent many hours, sometimes up to 2 days, to beat a level in Treasure Chest, all for some coins and vouchers, and some small value boosters.

Looking forward to a positive result from thses suggestions.
    Thank You for a great game.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-20-2019 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    Hi,

Look, it occurred to me that since the Playrix developers are somewhat either hesitant or not interested in applying the Aqua Splash option to these Treasure Chest levels, then perhaps they would consider applying either of the following 2 suggestions:

INCREASING the bonuses given for reaching levels 3 / 8 / 15.

It is demeaning to have players win hard, super hard and timed levels for a couple of vouchers and some petty coins
    Not that I’m unappreciative of what you do offer as bonuses, yet, they could be better.....

The boosters awarded at game levels 8 and 15 are not near enough to compensate players for the time and effort expended in achieving a win.

This is extremely maddening when some players, like me, have to play several rounds of Treasure Chest waiting for new levels.

REDUCING game levels in Treasure Chest to a standard all EASY levels - no timed, hard or super hard levels, just nice easy levels

The rewards offered for winning may be left unchanged, or, increased slightly, at the whim of the developers.

Finally,
    I believe that either of the above options would make the Treasure Chest side games more enjoyable AND less stressful for a lot of players.

We all know that these game levels are repeat levels from past main game levels, and some are extremely hard to win without boosters.

I know, I’ve spent many hours, sometimes up to 2 days, to beat a level in Treasure Chest, all for some coins and vouchers, and some small value boosters.

Looking forward to a positive result from thses suggestions.
    Thank You for a great game.
    Hi again Albert! Thanks so much for all the ideas that you share with us on the forum We'll absolutely give them all a thought!