Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Locked out because of hotfix update

Locked out because of hotfix update

Just seen a post from Nevada about fixes for glitches, but can't reply to it, : https://forum.playrix.com/announcement.php?f=1

" “hotfix” update
    Hi everyone,

Please be aware there is an additional update available on iOS and Google Play, containing fixes for minor bugs and glitches.

Check your stores to make sure you’re on the latest version of the game.

Google Play (android): version 6.3.7
    App Store (iOS): version 6.3.8

Amazon does not need a further update, so hurrah for kindle folks!

If you are on an earlier version and do not see an update, remember to “swipe down” to refresh your update. "

Does this update solve the zoo order and clover glitches?

Locked out because of hotfix update

Opening township, there's a message to download the update. Did that, obviously successful, but the message stays the same. So Google Play tells me I'm updated, the game tells me to download the update. Restarting the device didn't help. Should I reinstall?

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Just seen a post from Nevada about fixes for glitches, but can't reply to it, : https://forum.playrix.com/announcement.php?f=1

" “hotfix” update
    Hi everyone,

Please be aware there is an additional update available on iOS and Google Play, containing fixes for minor bugs and glitches.

Check your stores to make sure you’re on the latest version of the game.

Google Play (android): version 6.3.7
    App Store (iOS): version 6.3.8

Amazon does not need a further update, so hurrah for kindle folks!

If you are on an earlier version and do not see an update, remember to “swipe down” to refresh your update. "

Does this update solve the zoo order and clover glitches?
    I have latest android version 6.3.7, downloaded yesterday, but when I opened game today got message that game need updates, and in Google Play is only option 'open', because I already have latest version.

As I went to open my game, it says I need latest update,so download it. But every time I open game keeps saying I need newest update but already have it. The glitch fixer has a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lousy View Post
    Opening township, there's a message to download the update. Did that, obviously successful, but the message stays the same. So Google Play tells me I'm updated, the game tells me to download the update. Restarting the device didn't help. Should I reinstall?
    My kindle keeps showing box to update but according to Nevada, I have current version. I just hit the cancel button
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Sexton View Post
    As I went to open my game, it says I need latest update,so download it. But every time I open game keeps saying I need newest update but already have it. The glitch fixer has a glitch.
    Yeah I'm having the same problem.
    🙈 Town: Philippolis 🙈
    🌴 Level: 75 🌴
    🙉 Zoo Animals: 120 🙉
    🏞 Co-op: Helpful/Regatta (#hem99d) 🏞
    🙊 Platform: Android 🙊

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Sexton View Post
    Haha...made me laugh!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I get the same message to download. I have downloaded and am up to date, but it will not acknowledge the update or let me upload newest update. It will not allow me access to the game. I think they may have taken the server off line for a bit to fix the issues. They have done this before and we have had to wait for them to fix it and put the servers back on. I suggest waiting a bit longer and randomly check to see if it is back before restarting your device.

****wow, ok i hit cancel button and it opened up game and went straight to mini color block event.
    Last edited by crickt878; 01-18-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: more info

Kindle user: Update needed msg during loading screen; no new update there

This glitch has just started this morning.

I'm playing on kindle fire 8.

Upon opening the game, I get a message directing me to update the game. There are two buttons: Update or Cancel.

When I press update, it just takes me to Amazon app store where the o my option is to Open. The app store says the latest version was updated January 15 2019.

Once I press open in the app store, I go back to the loading screen on Township, which then shows the update message.

If I press cancel, I go into the game.

Am I the only kindle player encountering this?

Does this have adverse effects on my game play?

Diane, I just posted a thread in troubleshooting about that.

Are you on kindle?

I am, and am having the same issue.