Thread: Lost progress after reinstalling game in Samsung Android Tablet

Lost progress after reinstalling game in Samsung Android Tablet

Hello,

My girlfriend had to reinstall fishdom in her Samsung Android tablet, but unfortunately she lost her progress. She didn't have the game associated with Google or Facebook. Is there any way on how she could recover her progress, fishes and items? She was in level 276, her username was Настя (with Russian letters)

Thanks

Hi,

If she wasn't connected to facebook before re-installing the game, she can contact support from within the new game (Settings > Help and Support), and ask the support team to restore her progress.
    They will ask her to provide some details about her game (level, what items she had, etc), and it would be helpful and make the process faster if she has some screenshots of what items she had, aquaria, fish, etc.

Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Fishdom Game loss

Would like help trying to find my game ever since I lost it do to a theme update from our Christmas to Valentine s. It was around February 8 2019.
    I was playing just fine that morning. Went to update and game just disappeared . It left my tablet . During game circle. But also out of my Android phone.
    I was Facebook and Google hooked up to my game.
    I was on level 412 I was 30,000 some coin. 559 diamonds. I tried sending a screen shot to Fishdom. I have a list if most all my fish and specialty fish and holiday things in storage of the game from all my holiday items. I've been playing for 2. 1/2 years..
    Not willing to give up all my hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Lotridge View Post
    Would like help trying to find my game ever since I lost it do to a theme update from our Christmas to Valentine s. It was around February 8 2019.
    I was playing just fine that morning. Went to update and game just disappeared . It left my tablet . During game circle. But also out of my Android phone.
    I was Facebook and Google hooked up to my game.
    I was on level 412 I was 30,000 some coin. 559 diamonds. I tried sending a screen shot to Fishdom. I have a list if most all my fish and specialty fish and holiday things in storage of the game from all my holiday items. I've been playing for 2. 1/2 years..
    Not willing to give up all my hard work.
    Hi Tracy Please follow the instructions from the message that dreadnought left above to contact our Customer Support. Our agents will gladly help you restore your progress