Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Zoo Regatta Tasks

In addition to new animals being added with future updates, it's been confirmed that we'll also get new zoo tasks in the regatta!

We don't know yet what they are! [removed]
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-17-2019 at 05:20 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

[NewZoo] Regatta Tasks

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    In addition to new animals that will come with future updates, we'll also be getting zoo - related regatta tasks!
    Is it true ? I hope so. I wait for a new task and new animals to try the zoo and get cards.

Sorry, but I can't see how this could possibly be a good thing for the majority of racers. With the 3 hour wait time between orders, I can't imagine a scenario where this task will be able to be done quickly (unless it is literally just fill one animal order). Even if you prep your board with 8 orders on it, once you fill them, it will be a full 24 hours before you can get a new set of 8, so if the task involves filling our own zoo orders, we will likely be very limited in how many times we can complete this task per regatta. Even if it is like the train and plane crate fill tasks where helping neighbors counts, it is going to really be a drain on your resources with the high quantities requested.

Obviously, I can't make a judgement until l see the actual tasks, but it seems to me like this will be the equivalent of a plane or train task in terms of time/difficulty. For those of us who don't rush things with T-cash, it will probably be another task to dump on sight ;/

The part about the task being filling orders was purely my assumption. I removed that part to not cause further confusion. I truly have no idea what the task will involve.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The part about the task being filling orders was purely my assumption. I removed that part to not cause further confusion. I truly have no idea what the task will involve.
    No worries, Dread. Unless they add a new component to the zoo, what else could it possibly entail besides filling orders? (by the way, that question is not directed specifically at you, Dread). I certainly hope it doesn't require collecting animals cards! (which it shouldn't since people done with zoo would be out of luck). Anyone else have ideas of what it could be that might be more manageable?

I don’t care what the new task will be as my zoo is now shut due to the renovation. I see absolutely no point in getting animals now. Previously new animals meant you could build a useful shop or upgrade an existing shop. What does a new animal get you now? Could someone please tell me what is the point of the zoo? So any zoo task will now be very quickly dumped by me.

Maybe it‘s tasks like: visit your bears 3x, look at the card house 10x, plant a tree in the zoo, buy a pack of cards, write a positive review about the new zoo in the forum.

Since people have been comparing the current "fill orders" to trains, it would make sense if the new zoo task would be like the "fill railcars" seasonal task. If so, it would also make sense if it also counted filling others zoo help requests too.

Whenever someone in our co-op has a the "fill crates" (plane or train) task, it's fun to watch everyone else pitch in and try to coordinate the crate fill requests, asking what products the person with the task would be able to provide, ready-set-go-help-fill sequence being worked out in chat. It involves everyone.

I could see that it might not be as hard as if you had to rely on your own zoo with the 3 hour wait (or for solo racers). Of course, like dread, I also have no clue, just guessing.

Did anyone notice the Task Progress Report collapses during the visit of your zoo?
    Hopefully it remains visible when we get new Zoo tasks.

I read on a Facebook page (can't remember which one, but thanks to whoever wrote it) that the Playrix Helpshift Russian version on regatta tasks - https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...inds-are-there - includes a zoo task.

It says "fill orders at the zoo. You can ask for help from co-op members and friends, and buy missing items in the market or in the order window"