Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

New Zoo Tasks Intersession-Regatta

I have several questions about the new zoo tasks for Intersession and Regatta racing and how it counts for zoo.

1. If I request help in my zoo and another player comes to help me, when I acknowledge their help do I get credit towards my zoo task?
    2. When I visit another persons zoo, can I also help them the same way and get credit towards my zoo task?
    3. If I help them with feeding their zoo animal do I get credit right away?
    4. If they have not finished their side of the zoo feed request, does my credit for helping them come to me after they fill in their half of the request?
    5. If they have filled in their side of the request and then I help them, do I get instant credit for helping them?

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by crickt878 View Post
    I have several questions about the new zoo tasks for Intersession and Regatta racing and how it counts for zoo.

1. If I request help in my zoo and another player comes to help me, when I acknowledge their help do I get credit towards my zoo task?
    2. When I visit another persons zoo, can I also help them the same way and get credit towards my zoo task?
    3. If I help them with feeding their zoo animal do I get credit right away?
    4. If they have not finished their side of the zoo feed request, does my credit for helping them come to me after they fill in their half of the request?
    5. If they have filled in their side of the request and then I help them, do I get instant credit for helping them?

Thanks for your help!
    1. you get the credit when the order is completed - i.e. both items are given, either both by you, or you get help with one item
    2. you can help your friends with their zoo orders, but it will not count towards your task goal, since the order was not completed by you (you only helped with half of it)
    3. no, see #2
    4. the only credit you get by helping others with their orders is a clover, it does not count towards the task's goal
    5. same as #4
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I've read here that you can save up to 8 zoo orders but the zoo order board looks like there is room for only 6 tasks if you were to save them. Can you verify that the maximum you can save is 8?
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I've read here that you can save up to 8 zoo orders but the zoo order board looks like there is room for only 6 tasks if you were to save them. Can you verify that the maximum you can save is 8?
    The maximum you can have is Eight.

57ED3EE3-C142-4715-8B1D-6EA4B7EA4E4C.jpg

Once at eight, the timer goes away. Once you complete one, you’ll have seven orders and a 2:59 timer to next task.

If you complete all eight in one go (as a task, for example), you’ll have zero orders and a 2:59 timer to next task.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Una sugerencia, podrían crear un potenciador de zoo que haga reducir el tiempo de espera de las tareas, para que la tarea de regata sea mas rapida