Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Try THIS instead, a link to the actual video they posted.
    I am sorry cdosr, but the vid is still linked to Facebook. And that means you need to log in to watch....

Here you go, for those of you with no access to facebook, the two animated decos:

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I love the cabin deco!! The steam coming off the cup of tea/coffee and the frosty breath!! So realistic. Can use to interchange with summer fishing cabin. Good job, playrix!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 168
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I know last time I didn’t really bother with these decs, based on them being “seasonal”, however, I now have quite the wintery set up collecting so I’m excited to scoop up some of these
    Same, my favorite type of decos are snowy ones! Heck, if it were winter all year round I would love it!
    📆Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) 📆
    🍓Name: JammyJamFam 🍓
    👌Level: 59 👌
    🐘Zoo Level: 13 🐘
    🤝Co-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2🤝
    💵 Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club 💵

🔮“And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...”🔮

I love the winter cabin! As usual the attention to detail is awesome. Also glad to see some of the old decorations, especially the frozen pond and the snowball fight My goal is to be able to switch up my decorations seasonally, so I'm loving the winter theme! I wish we could get some snowy trees, without the Christmas decorations, though.

Thanks dreadnought for posting the gif. I try to avoid the Township FB page. The commenters there are awful...
    🙈 Town: Philippolis 🙈
    🌴 Level: 75 🌴
    🙉 Zoo Animals: 120 🙉
    🏞 Co-op: Helpful/Regatta (#hem99d) 🏞
    🙊 Platform: Android 🙊

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Try THIS instead, a link to the actual video they posted.
    Thanks, Charlie! for me this one worked when clicking on the play-arrow/triangle (w/o doing anything on FB) cute! just the different sizes are strange again.

Thanks, dready, too! :sunny:

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I think the snow-be-gone update usually happens end of Jan/beginning of Feb... two/three weeks from now?

Of course given that a major update was rolled early may impact on that, or not... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know last time I didn’t really bother with these decs, based on them being “seasonal”, however, I now have quite the wintery set up collecting so I’m excited to scoop up some of these
    Your right Nevada last time we didn’t get it until CNY so they’ll probably wait again. Maybe it’s just me but it seems like we’ve gotten a lot more winter specific decorations this year? Not that I’m complaining this is as close to snow as I’m ever gonna get!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.