Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Color Splash Event Decor

Hi guys!

Looking for some more cozy winter decorations? 💙

Hopping into the Event starting tomorrow will bring you closer to them ❄

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 01-27-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Oh, cool, old Christmas stuff is coming back. The new decorations are amazing too, tell the designers they did an amazing job on them

Love the 2 new decos!! Thanks!

so, what are the new decos and what are they called?
    the canon thing and the mini man with another sunken boat?
    and are the walls with snowballs now w/o children playing there?

DD: the still shots Anna posted do not show any of the animations, but they ARE animated.

Their FB Page shows the animation for the two new decos, a lake house winter scene and kids with a snow / confetti cannon (cute)

Mille grazie, Nana and Charlie (but the FB link just shows the title video for half a minute... not on FB usually, so maybe I should have done sthg more, like clicking, but didn't see anything).

Oooh yay, new and old decor! There’s actually quite a few pieces here I don’t have. Though this is one of my least favorite events I’ll at least play for the new decos and probably just buy the old I’m still missing. I wonder if this means we are keeping our wintery Christmas towns until after this event?

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Oooh yay, new and old decor! There’s actually quite a few pieces here I don’t have. Though this is one of my least favorite events I’ll at least play for the new decos and probably just buy the old I’m still missing. I wonder if this means we are keeping our wintery Christmas towns until after this event?
    I think the snow-be-gone update usually happens end of Jan/beginning of Feb... two/three weeks from now?

Of course given that a major update was rolled early may impact on that, or not... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know last time I didn’t really bother with these decs, based on them being “seasonal”, however, I now have quite the wintery set up collecting so I’m excited to scoop up some of these
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Mille grazie, Nana and Charlie (but the FB link just shows the title video for half a minute... not on FB usually, so maybe I should have done sthg more, like clicking, but didn't see anything).
    Try THIS instead, a link to the actual video they posted.