Thread: City Market Merchant Timer please

City Market Merchant Timer please

Could we please get a timer on the merchant when we purchase his services? Thanks.
    ie. I purchased his location services for 1 day but don't know how much time I have left.
    This would be a separate timer than his market items.

Although this isn't perfect, when he is available and you tap on him, before you ask for a product, to his right is some information about how much more time he is available, it's a countdown to when you will lose his services.

Once you ask for a product search, that information disappears. So, you can see it once per hour which isn't ideal but at least the information is there sometimes.

I think there should be a timer too like everything else. Township dollars are not cheap and don't come that easily free, so it's frustrating when you only use him three times but you paid for a day. Three hours is not a day! Every time I end up having to buy more tcash and it's costing real money to do it. When we click on a day we should get a day not according to what time is left according to information on right. We pay real cash to buy fake dollars for his time and expect the full time nothing less.

It's a little weird but sometimes I set an hourly timer so that I can check into the game real quick and use the merchant. If I don't need anything specific I will stock up on things I cannot make yet, or ore to keep the furnaces going.

Quote Originally Posted by Scifigeek View Post
    It's a little weird but sometimes I set an hourly timer so that I can check into the game real quick and use the merchant.
    oh that is weird? I do that, too.

Actually I can set several alarms in my clock app. (plane, trains, event workshop, regatta board...)