Thread: I love this game, but I have many questions!

Question I love this game, but I have many questions!

I have been playing it for a while. Actually I started it twice because my previous device broke down, and I was not able to transfer it.

So here are my questions.

1. Is there a way to transfer your game to a usb or something that is NOT facebook. I do not do facebook, and refuse to do it.

2. Is this game forever? Will it come to a conclusion? (I hope so). How many total levels are in this game?

3. Has anyone reach all the levels with the cat game? Why in the world does it has to be so hard that I have not been able to pass level 4?

Currently I am on level 1822.

I know I have more questions, but can't think of them at the moment.

oh Also, I hate the alarm clocks ......

in another thread on this forum, you'll find that at the moment there are 2180 levels available, and that they seem to release another 30 levels approximately on Thursday/Friday each week. So, sometime in the next few hours, it should have 2210 levels available, and at the rate you're going, you'll probably reach that rather soon. Good luck.

My patience is getting to its limits. I'm still at the garage and every new level is more and more difficult, to a point that u have to spend money to get through. I'll be erasing this game any time soon, even though I like. But for some time now, I'm not enjoying it that much.

I know what you mean. I have spent a little going though it, well, more than a little. I wish to go though it we would not need as many stars. I understand it being challenging, but really...

I know levels are being released, but will there ever be a point were the hosue is done? Otherwise, if the game never ends, I do not see the point and might stop playing it too.

BTW Thank you for all the replies