Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House of Luck Achievement - counter not increasing

House of Luck Achievement - counter not increasing

I may have discovered another bug within update 6.3.5 (new zoo update).

Last week, I realized that I was really close to completing the Lucky Chance IV achievement which requires playing 800 games at the House of Luck. I thought that I had remembered that I was at 780/800. I then downloaded the new update with the new zoo, and as part of regatta tasks, played the HOL 14 times. I checked my achievement again expecting that I would be only a few games away from finishing that achievement, but my counter was at 780/800. Even though it seemed strange to me, I thought that maybe I had been wrong about what my total was before.

Today, I played another 12 games at the HOL as part of regatta tasks. I just thought to check my achievement count again, and it still says 780/800. This time I know for a fact my total is not increasing.

I will include this in my ticket to customer service (I also have to contact them about the mining bug described here).

I am playing the iOS version, but it seems Android is affected as well per Graylady's post below.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 01-16-2019 at 11:42 PM. Reason: added iOS

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    I may have discovered another bug within update 6.3.5 (new zoo update).
    Oop, mine isn't increasing either.

ETA:
    iOS 6.3.5
    All HOL achievements complete
    Last edited by Bessville; 01-17-2019 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Oop, mine isn't increasing either.
    Thanks for letting me know Bess! I was going to ask if someone else wouldn't mind testing. At least now I know for sure that I am not going crazy! (well, at least, I am not going crazy in regards to the achievement...lol)

I have all my achievements for the House of Luck but the counter keep adding normally. I just tested it and got the same results : no increase in the number of times played.

I am on Android. Township version 6.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I have all my achievements for the House of Luck but the counter keep adding normally. I just tested it and got the same results : no increase in the number of times played.

I am on Android. Township version 6.3.5
    Thanks Graylady. I am adding to my OP that I am playing the iOS version.

Same problem for me Kitty. Just tested it out and the number didn't increase. I'm on Kindle version 6.3.7

By the way, nice to see you back here. Always enjoyed your well thought out posts

Hi, guys!

Sorry to hear about this issue. The devs are already on it, and the next update which will be out quite soon should fix it.
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi, guys!

Sorry to hear about this issue. The devs are already on it, and the next update which will be out quite soon should fix it.

Regards,
    Anna
    Hello Anna,

I downloaded the hot fix update for iOS (version 6.3.8), and it did not correct this issue with the achievement counter for the Lucky Chance Achievement (playing House of Luck). My counter is still stuck at 780/800.

Is the 6.3.8 update the one you were referring to when you said "the next update which will be out quite soon should fix it" or were you referring to a future update?
    Last edited by kitty4715; 01-18-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi, guys!

Regards,
    Anna
    Hi Anna,

I have downloaded the hot fix and the counter still does not move . I play on an ipad. The ‘ Like’ issue has also not been fixed still...

D

Quote Originally Posted by Deepi View Post
    The ‘ Like’ issue has also not been fixed still...

D
    What is the Like-issue? could you give a link to the related post or thread here, pls? TIA!