Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nine (9) is a popular amount for Zoo orders - I’ve noticed from my own orders, friend’s orders, and kitty’s chart above. Much more helpful presentation than the scattered lists in this thread overall.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I’d like to take this moment to apologise for having real-life commitments that have prevented me from organising the data you all have so kindly provided this far.

If anyone feels this thread is a waste of time and or space, you’re more than welcome to ignore it.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I’m curious to see if there’s a few select products that keep coming up, or if it’s completely random, and if the payout’s the same for recurring orders or if it varies....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    ...Much more helpful presentation than the scattered lists in this thread overall.
    Nevada asked for raw data, Nana, and that's what this thread is. That does tend to look scattered until somebody collates it, usually after the information stops coming in.

I’d like to take this moment to apologise for having real-life commitments that have prevented me from organising the data you all have so kindly provided this far....
    Not to mention the large amount of time you've spent moderating this forum for everybody's benefit, especially since the update dropped. If apologies are going to be extended, you're the last person who owes them.

I’d like to take this moment to apologise for having real-life commitments that have prevented me from organising the data you all have so kindly provided this far.

If anyone feels this thread is a waste of time and or space, you’re more than welcome to ignore it.
    I think this an interesting thread, it doesn't matter how the data is presented. My last order was 9 x wheat + 6 x bagels. For 111 xp, and 430 coins, if I sold from the barn I would only have got 339 coins. The chart shows that most of the time filling zoo orders gains more coins than selling from the barn.

Another thing to consider is the reason for filling zoo orders, in my case I'm filling them because I still need animals. As I've levelled up I have found obtaining coins in large numbers fairly easy. If I had no animals to collect I would not be filling zoo orders at all.

Although I have heard that more animals are on the way, it might be that I'm still trying to finish the zoo in 5 years time. 😠

I am very, very sorry to have offended Nevada in her efforts to gather this information, which will be of use for many players trying to decide whether to fill orders, how much product to store in their barns, etc.

However, I do not regret saying that the chart format presented above was much more helpful to me right now in spotting recurring numbers: i.e. the many requests for 9 products. I don’t have as much concern as other players do about how much xp or how many coins attach to each order compared to other methods of attaining them. Each player has to determine their particular needs for every order they fill - there isn’t a “one size fits all”

Again, I am sorry to have hurt your feelings, Nevada. I m sure, when time allows, you will have a nice presentation of the information you are gathering.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi Nevada, great idea gathering this information, I'm sorry I haven't added any list of zoo items yet. I will make a note of stuff today. As Bess said definitely no need for you to apologise, the zoo has no doubt increased the workload you mods have, not to mention having a RL

What I have noticed though is I help loads with friends zoo orders & they seem to have more outrageous requests than my own.

Yesterday's orders

2 Potato Bread
    6 Milk
    169 xp 321 coins

8 Strawberries
    9 Bread
    Sorry missed xp & coins

8 Strawberries
    9 Milk
    93 xp 113 coins

9 Carrots
    2 Potato Bread
    118 xp 332 coins

9 Rice
    6 Bananas
    158 xp 416 coins

2 Milkshake
    9 Rice
    Missed xp & coins

ETA Just looking at my list and notice I asked for help with rice,strawberries & potato bread, & all 3 were repeated for the same amounts.
    Last edited by Downton; 01-24-2019 at 02:59 AM.

The only way to earn lots of coins is to have an order with an easy and a tough part: fill the easy one yourself and ask help for the tough one.
    Nice example form the list from kitty4715:
    4 vegetable bouquet and 1 white feather = 459 points. Fill the feather yourself, let others fill the bouquets

Downside: question remains concerning (tough) items if the filler gets paid well enough for it?! And if you can find someone who will fill it......
    I see more and more requests for help that are so unattractive (the amount and/or payment), waiting a looooong time, and waiting, and waiting....
    No wonder.

I’ve been watching my orders for the past couple of days, along with those appearing on my help list, and I’m noticing a trend in the items that I’m being asked for and the amounts of each item. Curious to see whether this will change as I level up (currently at level 67) or whether these will continue to be my most popular requests.

9 x bread is my most popular order, out of twelve orders it features in at least half.
    2 x potato bread, 1 x banana bread, 5 x bagels are other popular bakery requests.
    2, 4 or 6 x island goods seem to be requested every other order (fish, bananas, grapes or peaches)
    9 x cheese, rubber or milkshakes (also get asked for 9 x for crops usually wheat, corn or strawberries)
    6 x cotton fabric, 4 x ice cream and 2 x pink cupcakes come up often too.

I get the occasional request for other items but it seems to be some combination of the above items 90% of the time.

Some orders from january:

DD5150BB-F1AA-4C02-90F2-FE661E1EDFF1.jpg

Who thought they had improved since last update?

22372051-EF77-491A-B82E-811AB089C762.jpg 8324E9C9-1745-485A-8361-9ED47A4E6952.jpg

Still losing coins by filling zoo orders.