Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 16.01 Zoo Feedback Wanted!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

16.01 Zoo Feedback Wanted!

Hey, guys!

As you know, the Zoo has been renovated — and we can't wait to hear your thoughts on it 🦒👇 Please, don't hold back!

And no worries, if you have already shared your feedback in one of the previous threads, we'll definitely consider it too.

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 01-29-2019 at 04:21 PM.

I love the new look and things we do you orders from animal and people.

Hi Anna. At the moment I can say I’m “neutral” about the re-design. My Zoo was completed some months ago. If we get new animals in future updates, I may have more opinions about it - I don’t look forward to collecting a bunch of cards for animals I already have, just to try and earn a new animal family.

As you are already aware, the Zoo update also contained some bugs in it - 1) Zoo order timers out of whack, and 2) Mine issues with the free chests that contain TCash.

Hoping iOS gets a bug fix update soon.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

To me it is a big deception. Absolutely nothing to do with it. At least with the old shops I could manage my barn overflow and earn gems and barn tools by doing so. After waiting for more then a year for something new to do in the game, at my level, that is not it at all. Getting 1 order every 3 hours do not increase my play time at all !

Right now I just do 3 orders a day, choosing some that have easy products to fill just to have friends earn clovers.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I agree with gray lady also. It was more fun to have options than be told what to give. Fine for a short restaurant game but I spend less time at the zoo now than I did before. I loved to have choices at the stores and get extra supplies off my hands instead of selling them out of the barn. Especially sending ships for watermelons and making jam out of the extra peaches. We are utilizing our surplus in creative ways which should be encouraged not discouraged. It is a mindless game if you can not be creative. My co-op really is not happy with this.
    ~Cici-2~
    Level 124

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    To me it is a big deception. Absolutely nothing to do with it. At least with the old shops I could manage my barn overflow and earn gems and barn tools by doing so. After waiting for more then a year for something new to do in the game, at my level, that is not it at all. Getting 1 order every 3 hours do not increase my play time at all !

Right now I just do 3 orders a day, choosing some that have easy products to fill just to have friends earn clovers.
    Ditto!

I'm trying to stay open minded and I'm not as finished as Gray Lady but the zoo improvements... I'm afraid I call it the zoo closure because it is no longer part of my game as there's nothing to do there but fill random food requests for random cards. I'm not sure I'll be bothered to do that. As it is now,

Dear Playrix

1. The zoo did need a re-think and improving but I don't believe this revamp has achieved that. It has removed the zoos purpose and removed game play, replaced with the equivalent of spinning a wheel as in in gardenscapes.

2. The one good change is introducing the help function in other zoos. Very nice to visit. Unfortunately I visit other zoos more than my own beloved zoo as I'm not required to go past the entrance on order to fill my requests. In fact it's a slight bother I have to go through the entrance at all. Might as well just have a bucket outside the entrance and fill the orders from the board.

3. Random cards v chosen animal to collect is extremely unmotivational. Until the revamp I was working towards my snowmonkey and now...meh...it'll either arrive eventually or not but it's not in my control so who cares? Previously, even when collecting an animal I wasn't excited about there was a sense of achievement and that was the reward and motivation.

4. You are really really REALLY superb at beautiful graphics and animations, and at creating the mini games, so why not mini games instead of boring card collecting?
    Or why not add the mini games as part of the current quest to collect the beautiful zoo animals ?
    I have loads more to say about this idea, how it could work within the current revamp, and how it could work so as to be optional. ...but if I can think up this idea I am sure you can and pRobably did...so all I can beg (and I am begging) is that you consider augmenting your current taptap zoo gameplay with mini games.

I can't think of another way to rescue this demise of the zoo.

Not about the zoo specifically, but rather about the update which rolled out the new zoo, Kindle players were seriously disadvantaged because of the wait (of almost a week) Are Playrix planning on compensating us? Also, on Kindle the version of the game is 6.3.7, but on other platforms it's 6.3.5 Is there something wrong with the update on iOS/Android, and is this why the Kindle update was delayed for so long whilst you solved the problem?
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-16-2019 at 05:45 PM.

I have to agree with the points made by Graylady. Also many of the Zoo orders are simply outrageous in the quantity of products they ask for.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I have to agree with the points made by Graylady. Also many of the Zoo orders are simply outrageous in the quantity of products they ask for.
    Hi Nana,

I thought I was being overly critical about the exorbitant amount of item requests. Good to know you and others share the same feeling.
    ---------------------------------
    Town; Leilani-Eventide
    Game Code; 8WFRFT
    Co-Op: Kakariko
    Co-Op Tag:KK36PN
    Platform: iOS
    Town Lv: 130

I miss the function of the zoo shops. It gave me something to do (and a reason to stay in the game) while waiting for trains and planes in addition to the points made by Graylady. The loss of the Hot Products regatta task is huge...
    Zoo enclosures are getting built much faster but the zoo is providing very little return to pay for them. The book graphics are nice but function could use tweaking—section for in progress families, ability to see other players books... Personally, i feel a bit disorganized with all the partial animals and incomplete families but that’s probably just me lol...
    Bottom line, i can live with the changes to the method of animal collection but the loss of the shops is game crippling and is felt outside of the zoo.
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48