Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 16.01 Zoo Feedback Wanted!

I agree with gray lady also. It was more fun to have options than be told what to give. Fine for a short restaurant game but I spend less time at the zoo now than I did before. I loved to have choices at the stores and get extra supplies off my hands instead of selling them out of the barn. Especially sending ships for watermelons and making jam out of the extra peaches. We are utilizing our surplus in creative ways which should be encouraged not discouraged. It is a mindless game if you can not be creative. My co-op really is not happy with this.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Also to add...talk about FAIR play...those that do not have completed zoos, get to collect cards! But those of us with complete zoos, do Not get to collect cards. Why not? This is far, far from being fair. Why should I feed hungry animals and people? Why can't I collect "future" cards.

This bothers me more than the bubbles all over my zoo, lol. Someone didn't really think this NEW zoo all the way through...
    But please remember, those of us that don't have completed zoos relied on shops for barn tools, CB mats, gems (which are still used for boosters), we ONLY get cards now..... I sent off a plane and instead of coins, Tcash, gems, (as the 3rd prize) I got cards....so now that revenue is taken away too.

I'm going to go back to the choice. People who didn't USE the shops are fine with the upgrade, but they had the CHOICE to use it or not. We no longer have the choice to use it.

I couldn't find Anna's thread (here you are - Mod) asking for feedback, but I would like to add that it would be helpful if there was some kind of denotation on the law help mark as to the number of help boxes in that particular zoo.

As it is now, you just press the paw icon multiple times. It would be helpful if there was a 1, 2, or 3 so we know it the zoo we are visiting needs multiple helps.
    Last edited by Bessville; 01-18-2019 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Ftfy

I see the prizes in the colour block game are animal cards. I suppose we will get them as regatta awards too? I've already received two from gold balloons.
    They are totally useless for those of us who have completed our zoos. So that's yet another reason not to bother playing or purchasing t-cash.
    At least when we received unwanted/unneeded items we could sell them. I can't even find the cards I did receive!
    Had a t-cash offer today, normally I would have purchased, but really don't have an incentive.
    Did I mention I'd like my shops back??

Quote Originally Posted by Bee o'Wulf View Post
    I see the prizes in the colour block game are animal cards. I suppose we will get them as regatta awards too? I've already received two from gold balloons.
    They are totally useless for those of us who have completed our zoos. So that's yet another reason not to bother playing or purchasing t-cash.
    At least when we received unwanted/unneeded items we could sell them. I can't even find the cards I did receive!
    Had a t-cash offer today, normally I would have purchased, but really don't have an incentive.
    Did I mention I'd like my shops back??
    I’ve just passed the second part of the colour splash and received my reward of 20 cards. I had all the animals in the zoo so these are useless to me. This was split into two lots of 10 and I received one paint and an ingot for one and nails and an ingot for the second set.

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    I’ve just passed the second part of the colour splash and received my reward of 20 cards. I had all the animals in the zoo so these are useless to me. This was split into two lots of 10 and I received one paint and an ingot for one and nails and an ingot for the second set.
    These should be duplicate cards which you can exchange once new animals become available in future updates. I've already won some duplicates in the HoL. If you look at the zoo shop you should see card icons above it, scroll to the far right and you should find your double sets there.

One positive I've noted, is that due to the high amount of goods requested, I now have players waiting for someone to fill their zoo requests. They've been there for at least an hour, so I was able to use their towns as landing zone to speed up my helicopter orders. Nice one! LOL!

Personally, I'm leaving the ridiculous requests alone. They can stay there until the devs implement a bin button or expiry time. I've been waiting 14 months for something to do in the zoo, now there's even less than before. I don't need the animals, so not in any hurry to collect cards.
    Last edited by Pink; 01-18-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Am rarely inclined to visit my 'almost completed' Zoo now - thanks to the update .
    -- Will be forced for the 3(currently) missing animals.

My 2 cents :

- Zoo Shops should have been retained.
    -- It was fun selling stuff (which also helped with managing the barn & provide work for factories, farm, ships). I used to make 30% items for the Zoo shops. Poof - Vacuum - Loss of purpose.
    -- A lot of effort went into upgrading them - the update gave me 45 TCash for that.. really ??)

- New Zoo Orders are far apart & insane :
    -- Am sure there are future plans for more animals.
    -- Just need to wait 3 hours to fulfill insane orders.
    -- Am not sure if I will be looking forward as much as I used to.

I am displeased overall with the Zoo update. The 2 things I did like was the redesigned entrance to the zoo and the larger pond upon entering the zoo, as well as the additional land expansion. This is; however, my only points of approval. The problem I have is that I spent a lot of time and resources to 1) purchase every shop which was hundreds of thousands of coins (an now only cost a couple thousand) and 2) I spent a lot of time and resources to upgrade the boxes in each shop to 50% more coins. This enabled me to generate thousands of coins per day by loading in hot items consistently into the zoo. Now that this option has been removed, the zoo is now only and expense and does not provide me any real coin generation as well as removes an option for regatta tasks. I don't mind the switch from gems to coins for the animals, but removing the boxes at the shop is a giant fail in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I couldn't find Anna's thread (here you are - Mod) asking for feedback, but I would like to add that it would be helpful if there was some kind of denotation on the law help mark as to the number of help boxes in that particular zoo.

As it is now, you just press the paw icon multiple times. It would be helpful if there was a 1, 2, or 3 so we know it the zoo we are visiting needs multiple helps.
    When a zoo has multiple orders, you will see little blue arrows so you can tap these left or right, to scroll along. This is especially helpful if the order is one that you can't or won't fulfil.

I can tell only echo some of the others. As a kindle user, I feel very poorly treated. This should have been handed off to Amazon a weekend early to allow for their QA or written in such a way that we were so badly impacted.
    Worse...this set of changes were barely worth th pain. Did playrix use a test of focus group of users? This change is inconsistent with the rest of the game an ignores the special balance between the various competiting elements. Product request are way too expensive and return way too little. This should have followed the plane train model.

We were better off with the old version of the zoo....which was pretty bad to begin with.