Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lantern Festival Event

Hi guys!

I hope that you're having fun with the Lantern Festival Event 🎉🚀
    We've prepared some tips on it. Please let us know if you have any questions left 🌈

Cheers,
    Anna

Heck, I couldn't even get through the tutorial. It locked up my game and wouldn't let me exit without finishing it. I did finally get out and can continue with the reason I'm playing the game... which isn't the events.

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys!

I hope that you're having fun with the Lantern Festival Event
    We've prepared some tips on it. Please let us know if you have any questions left

Cheers,
    Anna
    Is it possible for the devs to set it up (perhaps next time?) that the guides keep going from red to green instead of just being gray much of the time? I know there are the binoculars, but it would be helpful if they wouldn't stop changing the colors. I am not good with depth perception, especially on a flat screen and a line that is a "few feet" above the rooftop.

Great event BTW! I love the new material!

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    Heck, I couldn't even get through the tutorial. It locked up my game and wouldn't let me exit without finishing it
    Hi HavaDrPepper,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Kindly contact our Customer Support directly from the game (Settings - Help and Support). They’ll be happy to help you out, as soon as they hear from you.

Best,
    Anna

Nice to have another new event next to the familiar ones. Although I prefer events that need heli orders to get the stuff for the event shop.
    I miss the coins/XP when Event products are ready to be used and I don't like to use Tcash to continue the game.
    But no space needed in barn, so you don't hear me complain
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 02-10-2019 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Bigger picture

Hey, thank you so much LifeJacket. I already made some changes - minor ones.

As to piggie and me, he is having to use his parachute a lot more. Good thing I bought the deco I wanted, sure ain’t gonna win it.

This event has been very enjoyable for me, and so far I’ve had no problems with it. Great job!

I’m glad the arrow thingy stays grey. I played the tutorial like “well this is cool but where’s the challenge?”.

I haven’t got too stuck in yet. Just making fireworks for now.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

One of my teammates said you can jump over buildings too, same as in the delivering presents event. Although I found that harder to judge than just hitting all of them...or most of them.

I think it's a good job we don't have to grow the silk to make the parachutes. ..

Tutorial was fine, first run with the grey lines I thought this isn't too bad...have now used all 70 rockets I've made today and not got past the third roof since. Maybe not the game for me.