Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Lantern Festival Event

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, yes, they are bold. When they first appeared, they were lvl 9, and while I typed a sentence about them in Chat, they went to lvl 12, LOL. Rank 2 is at lvl 22 and a harmless 4k....
    They are so obvious that I think Playrix can't overlook them.
    Can you actually chat to players who aren't in your Co-Op?
    Or just Private Chat to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Pines View Post
    Can you actually chat to players who aren't in your Co-Op?
    Or just Private Chat to anyone?
    no, I talked *about* them in our Coop chat (didn't mention "coop", cos there is indeed no other chat ingame), saying something like "look at the leaderboard, rank 1 is level 9", and when I directly then looked again at the board, they were lvl 12.
    (hm, external chat - I don't do FB, but I think you could have its messenger or whatever open in a separate window/in the background..?)
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-08-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Really enjoying this game! I am so glad they gave us a new challenge and it's a lot of fun. I love the piggy! Once you get the hang of how to aim you can take your time to line things up, I rarely miss now. I wish we could keep the tangerines tree as a crop they are pretty to grow.
    Town: Truli
    Level: 146
    Co-op Leader: Unsinkable #UNS6W2
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Great game so far!

This is so cool! I thought i was not good at this ge then suddenly i became expert. Now in 3rd place in the competition. Liked this game! I didn’t know that i have a talent on this! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Global has been fixed.
    More cheaters have appeared today

Leader on 477,000 and second spot has 86,000

My question how many other cheaters are there in this game that are not as obvious???
    Last edited by leo1200; 02-11-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doc_goldie View Post
    This is so cool! I thought i was not good at this ge then suddenly i became expert. Now in 3rd place in the competition. Liked this game! I didn’t know that i have a talent on this! Haha
    Delighted to hear it, Doc! I've always believed everybody has a at least one talent, it's just that some innate skills have more opportunity to show themselves than others. I secretly think I might've been a natural skydiver, or wood-turner, or snail-wrangler, had I only ever tried any of those things. Baha!
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Hi all, I came first in my event winning a land expansion along with t cash and picture card , I cannot find where my land expansion prize is? Does anyone know where I should be looking?
    Normally prizes go into storage box or into boost thingy but it’s not a boost and I’ve looked anyway,it’s not in storage, it flew off but I can’t find it to use it.
    Can anyone point me to where I should be looking.
    Thanking you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    Hi all, I came first in my event winning a land expansion along with t cash and picture card , I cannot find where my land expansion prize is? Does anyone know where I should be looking?
    Normally prizes go into storage box or into boost thingy but it’s not a boost and I’ve looked anyway,it’s not in storage, it flew off but I can’t find it to use it.
    Can anyone point me to where I should be looking.
    Thanking you in advance.
    Just click on the next square of land you want to expand, and it should come up saying 0 tools/coin required.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Just tried tapping on an area near my factories but nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Just click on the next square of land you want to expand, and it should come up saying 0 tools/coin required.
    Tried tapping where I would like to open but nothing happens.😩