Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Lantern Festival Event

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'd rather watch him smack into the side of a building and slide to his death a la Wile E Coyote, personally. But you can't please everyone.
    LOL Bessville! Momentarily surprised but then decided that this could have worked too...☺

Quote Originally Posted by MissWilliamston View Post
    Annoyances to me was the reporter girl trying to high-jack me on every play for a chest! No thank you. I won’t spend 3 T-dollars for what could possibly be a SHOVEL in that “precious” chest of hers!
    Best thing about that chest (and the chains on sliding platform) is that when it looks like i have overshot, poor Piggy smacks into the chest or chain and bounces back to safety...☺

So far, I am enjoying this game! Have completed 3 event related tasks. Piggy is funny to watch either when I under or over shoot building

But all I keep thinking is PiggyKong
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 160
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    I like most games, but really having a hard time with this one. Maybe it is my tablet, but it is super difficult to project his trajectory. I can get it to go higher, but to lower it is impossible, it refuses to lower. No point in spending resources if I can't make the first jump.
    If you drag it out sideways you can get a lower arc. So I pull down to get a steep curve first, then pull to the left to widen and smooth it out. I'm on a good sized screen, tho, and I suspect that helps me see the tip of the curve a lot.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

Thank goodness for the envelope event regatta tasks. You don't have to complete the piggy run to get your envelopes so even dodgy jumpers like me can do it. In fact, I often get more envelopes on a failed run than on a successful one! These tasks have made the event a lot of fun for me and I'm actually getting good at it.

Thanks playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    But all I keep thinking is PiggyKong
    LOL! I'll have to use that.
    His woo-hoooo when jumping (and landing right!) is funny, too

Great event! Took a few times to figure it out but I like it! Agree with Bess that it might be funny to see piggy smack into the side of the building and slide down, but I guess that is rather sadistic so glad he can float safely with the parachute.
    And glad my prizes this time included animal cards!
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Sofar, lm the second in my competition board with 429 envelopes. I had a hard start & wasted ~15 fireworks, but now, I do it far better .
    Just wonder how the global top guys could reach 11k envelopes. it seem impossible
    Anyway, I feel that resource to make fireworks always included 1 red/pink item.

I absolutely love this event!, and purchasing the treasure chests along the way have been great.. T-cash, in upwards to 20 envelops as prizes. But I just lost about 160 in T-cash in the rocket maker.. one rocket needed 2 bagels, I needed to go to factory to retrieve, but accidentally hit the tab to automatically fill the bagels with t-cash BOOM 160 gone! Shouldn't the 'confirm' to spend t-cash be on everything? 😢😢

Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    I like most games, but really having a hard time with this one. Maybe it is my tablet, but it is super difficult to project his trajectory. I can get it to go higher, but to lower it is impossible, it refuses to lower. No point in spending resources if I can't make the first jump.
    I can’t play this game either, I’m not bothering with it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Sexton View Post
    ... Shouldn't the 'confirm' to spend t-cash be on everything?
    the 'confirm' to spend t-cash is set in 'Additional Settings' I guess. Anyway 160 t-cash is over my total t-cash, spending 16 t-cash is very serious to me