Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lantern Festival Event

Quote Originally Posted by leo1200 View Post
    ...someone at level 17 can be leading the global top with 32,000 lanterns. ....
    lol, yes, they are bold. When they first appeared, they were lvl 9, and while I typed a sentence about them in Chat, they went to lvl 12, LOL. Rank 2 is at lvl 22 and a harmless 4k....
    They are so obvious that I think Playrix can't overlook them.

The entirety of global top is just a mess, lmao
    📆Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) 📆
    🍓Name: JammyJamFam 🍓
    👌Level: 59 👌
    🐘Zoo Level: 13 🐘
    🤝Co-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2🤝
    💵 Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club 💵

🔮“And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...”🔮

Global has been fixed.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

I finally got a little better. So glad! I was thinking that is really have to buy both the prize decos.

One thing that was weird though, when I collected a binocular during play, and it shone green on a jump, then I made the jump and poor piggie didn't quite make it and bounced off the corner, then used his little parachute.

I thought if you lined it up green, it guaranteed you would land on the building.

I seem to do much better at this when I switch off my brain and just go as fast as I can. Now I worked that out, I like it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    ... i’m glad Piggy has a parachute to float safely to the ground ..
    I'd rather watch him smack into the side of a building and slide to his death a la Wile E Coyote, personally. But you can't please everyone.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

I like most games, but really having a hard time with this one. Maybe it is my tablet, but it is super difficult to project his trajectory. I can get it to go higher, but to lower it is impossible, it refuses to lower. No point in spending resources if I can't make the first jump.
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

Hi Smile. Early on I struggled with that too. No, the arc doesn’t go lower, but your focus should be on the very tip end of the arc where it points downward - hover it above your target roof below, let go and piggy should land where you aimed.
    Level 150
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Smile. Early on I struggled with that too. No, the arc doesn’t go lower, but your focus should be on the very tip end of the arc where it points downward - hover it above your target roof below, let go and piggy should land where you aimed.
    Thanks Nana! Maybe I'll give it another shot.
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I'm wondering if anything from the event will show up as a regatta task, light lanterns or collect tickets.
    So far I've seen 105 envelopes for 135 points and 880 lanterns for 135 points.
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

I’ll chime in. I found it rather easy and have completed my personal goal. I never spent any T-dollars either, and I did 2-135 envelope tasks in no time, as I “saved up” for the regatta.
    I like the binoculars!

The sliding platform didn’t appear until after I met all my personal goals and the towers got a few inches smaller.

Annoyances to me was the reporter girl trying to high-jack me on every play for a chest! No thank you. I won’t spend 3 T-dollars for what could possibly be a SHOVEL in that “precious” chest of hers!