Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lantern Festival Event

Oh I just got the point of the pig. Chinese Year of the Pig. Oh doh. Yes. I see. Very good.

I had a vision of a pig version of a retro platform game like Sonic the hedgehog, with the pig jumping from roof to roof.

I prefer Magnolia's idea of a pig in a slingshot though, that sounds much more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    I prefer Magnolia's idea of a pig in a slingshot though, that sounds much more fun.
    Not for the pig, I'd guess *G* - ouch.

Count me in on desperately wanting the big lantern tree too please! I am also looking forward to more Chinese themed deco, saved lots of room for them in my town yes... I am a decorations addict! And I enjoy playing the events.
    Town: Truli
    Level: 131
    Co-op Leader: Unsinkable #UNS6W2
    Platform: Kindle Fire

This game.........

The tutorial went great. Hey, this is easy!
    But then the real thing started, and suddenly the helplines weren't so guiding anymore.
    But I managed to get first reward just fine.

But then.....
    I played 4 times after. One time I managed to do 1 jump okay, the other three jumps I failed.....

I fear the most,especially my enthousiasm....

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    This game.........

But then the real thing started, and suddenly the helplines weren't so guiding anymore.

But then.....
    I played 4 times after. One time I managed to do 1 jump okay, the other three jumps I failed.....

Yes, the green line used in the tutorial was a trick! The blue line is not as defined. But, hey, who wouldn't be thrilled to see a pig with a parachute coming straight for you?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 160
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Well I haven't even got my first goal and have decided to sit this event out. Looks like it might be fun for some, but I just can't do it. Even the packs of animal cards can't entice me to keep going, & I reckon it will make more sense just to buy the decs
    Co-op name War of the Roses
    Town name Downton Level 119
    Co-op code #WRY74Y
    Platform Kindle

It's kind of Angry Birds but with a piggy Best of all it doesn't clutter up my barn!

I'm loving the new look animal barns too - finally they have space and light
    Town Name: Snorville
    Current Level: 81
    Co-op Name: Lutownie Katz
    Zoo level: 7 and in no hurry to move it up!
    Friend Code: V9327K

Lol Downton I came to say just the same! Cute but difficult, wouldn't it have been nice if we could have been making and growing all those special event items in the 24 hours before event began? I have a long wait now to get my cake, kite, and pig all needed for the next jet pack supplies, even with my market dealer hired! And I fall off the roof every second run, lol! A quick calculation in my head and....eh....just cheaper to buy that one prize I want, the dragon dance, and be done with it.

Beautiful dragon dance! Bought! Happy.

I'll play for fun on the rare occasions I have a jet pack.

There should be a booby prize for the person who has needed the most parachutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    This game.........

But then.....

The binoculars can be used the same way as the tutorial green lines.

And it got a bit easier when following the trajectory of the envelopes.

But yeah....yeah...that tutorial fooled me too.