Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lantern Festival Event

Yay! I’m so excited Chinese New Year is finally coming back around I really hope we get the tree of lights back this year! I swear the entire first year I played was in hopes that I would get that tree during CNY and then they didn’t bring it back that year and my heart was crushed! So yes please bring it back!

Good guess Nana! Your probably right, which for some of our forum players here might be a let down but I’m still pretty excited.

Although it could also be like an aim and shoot type in which we start on the ground and have to fire our piggy to the top of the roof....? Idk if that makes any sense to anybody but me but in my mind it looks pretty fun!

Also I’m glad that they are bringing the underwater adventures event back I love those greedy little starfish and octopuses (octopi?) sooo cute!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Maybe the pig will replace the airplane and we will send him off with the slingshot.
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Maybe the pig will replace the airplane and we will send him off with the slingshot.
    ROFL I would get a serious kick outta slinging piggy the pig across the landscape!

I also love that tree. I am so envious when I see it in other people's towns.

It's funny, as soon as I see an event, I'm excited about the decorations to come.

I also love the games since I do not have any more land to lay out. In two days my last piece of land shall be cleared, therefore no more decorating to do in town... so sad.

I know I now have the zoo to decorate, but it doesn't seem to excite me in the same way.

I wish the developers would release more than a couple of pieces of land and bring on the games and decorations!
    Level: 114
    Zoo Level: 69
    Town: Purpleville
    CO-OP: Lavender Heaven
    Code: SUDGQG
    Device: Android

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    it could also be like an aim and shoot type in which we start on the ground and have to fire our piggy to the top of the roof....? Idk if that makes any sense to anybody but me but in my mind it looks pretty fun!
    LMAO, Playrix should hire you to create our events Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Great idea on how to fire our piggies off

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetskeek View Post
    It's funny, as soon as I see an event, I'm excited about the decorations to come.
    Same here Tweetskeek, I have a thing for decorations

I wish the developers would release more than a couple of pieces of land and bring on the games and decorations!
    Yep for the love of decorations, lots more land please
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 128
    Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    Platform: Kindle

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Same here Tweetskeek, I have a thing for decorations
    I looked at your town, it is absolutely stunning!
    Last edited by Bessville; 01-17-2019 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
    Level: 114
    Zoo Level: 69
    Town: Purpleville
    CO-OP: Lavender Heaven
    Code: SUDGQG
    Device: Android

I looked at your town, it is absolutely stunning!
    Thank you so much I went for a wander around your town and love all your themed decoration area's. You have an awesome collection
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 128
    Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    Platform: Kindle

Lolz thanks Downtown! I imagine the little piggy clambering into one of those dragon shaped tubes and us having to aim them at the right degree and when we’re settled a spark will ignite the fuse and boom off goes piggy!

Tweetskeek congratulations on clearing all your land that seems like such a far off dream for myself at this point, but I do hope for those of y’all at the higher levels the developers continue to roll out expansions with each update! Also it’s been a while since I took a gander around anyone else’s town but sounds like I should take a peek.

Catsalive I have one in my town which I got in the Chinese New Year event, I think two years ago. At that time it was an upgradable deco, similar to the Easter bunny village or Halloween School of Magic. Which is why you will see some fully completed and others partially completed. I'm expecting it to cost tcash this time around, if it is offered and you don't have it yet.

I remember nothing about how that event was played but I think I will visit the wiki to refresh my memory.

Mesa az
    Well pig and a jet pack it finally happened!!!
    Pigs can fly!!!!! But the question is
    When the fire from the jet pack hits the pig gonna Lear a smell trail of
    BACON!!!