Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Lantern Festival Event

Hi Vera: first you must find an expansion you haven’t bought yet - one with the $ Sign on it. Then your free expansion will work when you tap on it. If you don’t have any available expansions that you haven’t purchased, you will have to wait until one is offered in the next update.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

oh my... now I miss the piggy (game).

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Vera: first you must find an expansion you haven’t bought yet - one with the $ Sign on it. Then your free expansion will work when you tap on it. If you don’t have any available expansions that you haven’t purchased, you will have to wait until one is offered in the next update.
    Thank you Nana,it took me a while but I came to that conclusion having re read the wording on the prize,for some reason I thought I could pick anywhere and open a space...doh still it’s good to know I have it for future update.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh my... now I miss the piggy (game).

me too found myself going over to it to play,not once but twice this morning .

Quote Originally Posted by leo1200 View Post
    More cheaters have appeared today

Leader on 477,000 and second spot has 86,000

My question how many other cheaters are there in this game that are not as obvious???
    leo1200.
    The Global leaderboard just needs to be ignored. It means nothing. No extras, etc. As a matter of fact, it disappears when the event is over.
    IMOP, Playrix has this rigged intentionally to get people to spend more cash.
    It doesn’t work for me.
    I placed 4th in this event and isn’t spend one bit of T-cash.
    Had I not dropped out for 2 days, I probably would have placed at least 3rd place.
    The person in 3rd in my grouping deserved it. I could have spent T-cash to gain that spot, but I don’t care about the profile pictures.
    I was happy with 4th place and loved the event!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWilliamston View Post
    IMOP, Playrix has this rigged intentionally to get people to spend more cash...
    I find that really hard to believe. I think a person hoping for the Leaderboard would be far more likely to give up entirely in the face of a score of 477,000 than to spend the small fortune needed to compete with it.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

So sad to see the piggy go I loved this game and can’t wait for the next new game.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Mesa az
    Me also loved that little pig!💗🐷

Loved this Game too!!