Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lantern Festival Event

I love this event. I haven’t needed a parachute once and I’m on the 3rd level. I think I’ve had a lot of practice with this kind of thing in a certain bird game.
    Town: Trickle Creek / #68TC4P
    Co-Op : Just the 2 of us / #JUSEU3

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    I think it's a good job we don't have to grow the silk to make the parachutes. ..
    LOL

Although we have to make plenty of other stuff (toy pigs, tangerine cakes, etc.) to make fireworks.
    But overall I really am enjoying this event!
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

Im really enjoying this event. I dont think the colours should stay past the tutorial as then there is no challenge at all. I still fall off on a regular basis but think I am improving...i hope..

I know different games appeal to different people but with two new events recently, which dont use up barn space, Playrix does seem to be noting at least some of our suggestions/comments..... ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    I think it's a good job we don't have to grow the silk to make the parachutes. ..

Tutorial was fine, first run with the grey lines I thought this isn't too bad...have now used all 70 rockets I've made today and not got past the third roof since. Maybe not the game for me.
    Well, I hope you're doing better in the game. I wandered over here to see if anyone else was having as many problems as I am with this game ... you appear to be the only one!

I guess I'll eventually catch on. I know I had problems the first event with the fishing and the snowboarding but eventually got the hang of it.

I've read all the tips here ... will get back to the game and try a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerville View Post

I know different games appeal to different people but with two new events recently, which don't use up barn space, Playrix does seem to be noting at least some of our suggestions/comments..... ☺
    That was one of the first things I checked ... to see if barn space was used. Since it's not, I'll continue to try. That makes a lot of difference.

Thank you Playrix for another new event!!
    I’m not finding it too hard but i’m glad Piggy has a parachute to float safely to the ground (unlike the Christmas delivery trucks that careened off into the void lol)
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Is anyone else having difficulty playing the lantern game? As in the pig keeps freezing up and then I lose a shot.

Mesa az
    Love this challenge! Soon will get next reward then one more done.
    I don't know about you but I still smell bacon in the air above the homes. 😂😂😂😂😂

Yes, this is a fun event. I'm not really having trouble with the rocket jumps except for the times that my fingers slip off the edge of the screen while I'm adjusting the trajectory. Happens every now and again. Finished all the personal goals already.

I'm wondering if anything from the event will show up as a regatta task, light lanterns or collect tickets.

What a farce that someone at level 17 can be leading the global top with 32,000 lanterns. Obviously a cheater, yet Playrix do nothing to remove them.

With the time that has lapsed the best you could do would be 3000 to 3500, with a lot of spending.