Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wintervilage vanished... Elephants in the Room

Yesterday I bought a small Temple in the Pet shop. It is ment to be used in aquarium tanks but it also fits in my project. Today I received a parcel to finish the Asian biotop in the middle. Worked out some more details and now I think the project is done!
    On special request I made a video to give you an overlook on the windowsill.

And some pics from the outside to show what you would see when you are passing by:

https://ibb.co/VD12qL1
    https://ibb.co/chHkXWn
    https://ibb.co/R3Px3KH
    https://ibb.co/rbn0522
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 01-29-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Wow Ruud, simply stunning . Your attention to detail really pays off. Great idea using a temple for aquariums.
    Oh and how cute are those 3 little elephants in the last picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Wow Ruud, simply stunning . Your attention to detail really pays off. Great idea using a temple for aquariums.
    Oh and how cute are those 3 little elephants in the last picture?
    Thank you Downton!
    I was thinking about creating that building meself but this is a perfect solution

I have watched the video several times now, and I'm not sure I identified the Biotop and the Temple, but it's simply wonderful again, Ruud! so many lovely details, and beautiful colours and... these cute and impressive animals (psst... there are gorillas in between! hopefully they live well together)

and that last pic - are the little elephants outside?! even if that is your garden outside - I'd prefer you go and get them back in!
    Someone might come and take them! or they will be scared alone in the dark outside, no?!

I think as a passer-by I'd stay there outside your windows and keep pressing my nose against them, lol! (the glass, not the little elephants ;p)

Thank you very much!

Well no worries, _DD_, about those three little ones. They are safe behind the window glass ;D

Most of the Elephants are African, just the smal group in the middle is Asian.
    And no Gorilla's in the mist, it's a Urang Utan family and would not it be great if we had them in our Zoo too?

Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 01-31-2019 at 01:24 AM.

lol, don't ask me about Orang-Utans, in our zoo or elsewhere, I don't know anything about them, or the difference to gorillas Did we ever learn about them at school?! or the difference between Asian and African elephants?!? (wasn't it something with the size of their ears?)
    In any case you have found some funny Orang-Utans!

and glad to hear the little elephants are safe

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, don't ask me about Orang-Utans, in our zoo or elsewhere, I don't know anything about them, or the difference to gorillas Did we ever learn about them at school?! or the difference between Asian and African elephants?!? (wasn't it something with the size of their ears?)
    In any case you have found some funny Orang-Utans!

and glad to hear the little elephants are safe
    Yes, you are right about the ears. Asian elephants are smaller and have a more straight back. Oh, and there also something with the proboscis, it has one (the Asian) or two (African) 'fingers' .

BTW: Congrats with your 3trd Anniversary!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Yes, you are right about the ears. Asian elephants are smaller and have a more straight back. Oh, and there also something with the proboscis, it has one (the Asian) or two (African) 'fingers' .
    oh, interesting. Hadn't heard of that (or have forgotten ). Thanks!

and also for the congrats so, now I know the day I started, lol.

And did you receive a new fountain or did the Duck family suddenly appear in it?
    With 619 days on a row I still need some patience to fibd out myself, so maybe you can tell me.

BTW: Second half of February my wife and I will go on citytrip so who knows what we will find and bring home then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    And did you receive a new fountain or did the Duck family suddenly appear in it?
    I'd say the duck family was loaded while I was watching the fountain, so to speak; in any case no new fountain, but an addition. What I got sent in the ingame mailbox was the congratulations mail with the tcash reward.

BTW: Second half of February my wife and I will go on citytrip so who knows what we will find and bring home then.
    ha, good idea - you always find so thrilling things! (which city? do "we" know good shops there already? *g*)

p.s.: don't forget to give a reminder before you leave, or we'll be nervous when you vanish! or can you take your town (device) with you again?
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-30-2019 at 09:18 PM.