Thread: Zoo Shortcut Icon

Zoo Shortcut Icon

Hello,
    To make our game play much easier, I would like to see an icon at the bottom right where the plane, train, and helicopter are that has a paw print for the zoo. Like a shortcut to get to the zoo instead of scrolling to the bus stop. The paw print I have in mind is similar to the one that is on the Zoo Album. Just an idea that I have had for months!
    Thanks
    - Township Mayberry

Hi Mayberry, a special icon for the zoo on the main interface is already on the list of things that cannot currently, and might never, be implemented. You can see that list here.

I sure hope they add an icon to get to the zoo with the new updated zoo. It looks like we will have a lot more activity with the new zoo and it's going to be real tedious to scroll to the bus stop all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I sure hope they add an icon to get to the zoo with the new updated zoo. It looks like we will have a lot more activity with the new zoo and it's going to be real tedious to scroll to the bus stop all the time.
    Maybe. It did cross my mind that this update might justify another rare occasion where something on the 'nope' list becomes a 'yep'. But it's only fair to let OP know how it stands right this minute. Wouldn't it be nice though? My biggest annoyance with the bus stop is hitting it accidentally. Currently, my poor animals only ever hear me say "ugh" at myself before I turn right around and leave

Junior Member Maggie Miller Williams's Avatar

Zoo Shortcut Icon

Please add a shortcut for the Zoo adjacent to the shortcut icons for "Trains", "Helicopter", and "Planes". Please allow it to indicate with a check mark ✔️whenever new zoo orders are requested, land clearing is complete, card collection is complete, construction is complete, etc. By clicking the icon, we will be taken directly to the Zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Miller Williams View Post
    Please add a shortcut for the Zoo adjacent to the shortcut icons for "Trains", "Helicopter", and "Planes". Please allow it to indicate with a check mark ✔️whenever new zoo orders are requested, land clearing is complete, card collection is complete, construction is complete, etc. By clicking the icon, we will be taken directly to the Zoo.
    Hi,

Adding any additional buttons on the main interface was already ruled out by the devs. You can find the full list of other ideas like this here.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-18-2019 at 01:40 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

If it can't be implemented, then what about allowing zoo orders to be fulfilled from the notice board? We currently do something similar with the helicopter. As a QOL improvement, one less loading screen to go through is always welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwing View Post
    If it can't be implemented, then what about allowing zoo orders to be fulfilled from the notice board? We currently do something similar with the helicopter. As a QOL improvement, one less loading screen to go through is always welcome.
    That i would totally like to see! Was thinking the same when checking the orders and what i have and so on, would be helpful to not have to go to the zoo to actually fill those orders.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    That i would totally like to see! Was thinking the same when checking the orders and what i have and so on, would be helpful to not have to go to the zoo to actually fill those orders.
    I kind of did the same thing. Clicked on a few orders on the board and thought "Why isn't this working?"

Helpful icon shortcut.

Would it be possible to get an icon shortcut placed on the bottom right corner of the playing screen th takes a player to their zoo? It would make the game move faster. Thank you.