Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I completed the musk ox family in the pic below long before the new zoo arrived.
    Screenshot_20190207-195104__01.jpg
    Today I tapped on a golden balloon in a friend's town and received animal cards. The Dec included a card of this family's mother. The strange thing was, that a notification for the musk ox mother popped up saying: "All cards collected. Find a name for the new animal".
    In fact that it wasn't a new animal, there was no need to do anything with this animal in the zoo. Did anyone else expired something like that too?
    Towns:
    Summerville, Lvl 105, Android, #NEWFJ6
    Sunnyside , Lvl 65, iOS, #RPM9GN
    Sunshine Valley , Lvl 40, Kindle, #RPM9GN

Just had a slight issue in the zoo.

Went to help a friend who had 2 different crates flagged, two different orders obviously. One was for plums, one for pineapple. Had no plums, moved on went to fill the request for pineapple...clicked on the crate, then clicked the load button...in the meantime somebody else filled the order...but instead of just cancelling out of it a message popped up to say I didn't have enough plums would I like to use X amount of T cash to buy them... luckily I was paying attention...but it could have been very costly.

Really don't think if you try to fill a particular crate and it gets taken it should try and fill a different one instead...even if I had enough plums, I may have had other uses for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Really don't think if you try to fill a particular crate and it gets taken it should try and fill a different one instead...
    definitely. It could also be a situation where the cash confirmation doesn't work (looks like an oversight; the whole procedure of moving between requests there and changing the view is different).
    I think you should report it ingame, if you didn't already, so Playrix can repair this.