Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsvilleTS View Post
    iOS & Android. I have deleted the app on both devices & reinstalled but nothing change
    As you already submitted a report, can you please post the ticket ID of your conversation? It's a 7-digit number you can find at the top of the conversation, or under a little "i" icon in the upper right corner.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Not an issue that Playrix needs to address, but I think there are just WAY too many orders going on all at once! It seems impossible (to me at least) to work with so many orders. Maybe Im just too conservative about change or don't like working on SO many orders (with the helicopter, trains, planes, help requests, product requests, and now zoo orders), and then on top of it all, regatta and the upcoming events. I am missing out on some of my favorite events!
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    As you already submitted a report, can you please post the ticket ID of your conversation? It's a 7-digit number you can find at the top of the conversation, or under a little "i" icon in the upper right corner.
    I’ve been issued 3 tickets for the same problem because they keep closing them without fixing my issue. This is the last one 3762843.
    Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by KatsvilleTS View Post
    I’ve been issued 3 tickets for the same problem because they keep closing them without fixing my issue. This is the last one 3762843.
    Thanks for your help
    Just closed that ticket so here’s the new one 3763278

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Just wandering around my zoo to see how my new entrees are doing I found a strange thing.
    My Snow monkey family Is not completed yet, but like I told somewhere else on this forum I do have a baby girl and her mum arrived this afternoon.
    Maybe I didn't pay that much attention to it before but:
    - the cards I received and the pictures in the zoo boo show a baby girl;
    - watching the Ice monkey enclosure there is.... a baby boy!

Watch this movie to see I am not dreaming.
    You're not dreaming Ruud I have the same with my raccoons, girl raccoon in my book yet a boy delivered to the enclosure

IMG_20190201_223003.jpg IMG_20190201_222941.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    You're not dreaming Ruud I have the same with my raccoons, girl raccoon in my book yet a boy delivered to the enclosure

IMG_20190201_223003.jpg IMG_20190201_222941.jpg
    Aha, Downton, I am working on the raccoon family too so I can expect some gender hocus-pocus again.
    It looks like the helicopter is programmed to deliver a baby boy when you touch the pic left-under in the book and a girl if pic right-under is touched.
    After completing the family no-one-knows-no-one-cares but still it is a strange, funny thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Aha, Downton, I am working on the raccoon family too so I can expect some gender hocus-pocus again.
    It looks like the helicopter is programmed to deliver a baby boy when you touch the pic left-under in the book and a girl if pic right-under is touched.
    After completing the family no-one-knows-no-one-cares but still it is a strange, funny thing!
    Maybe not but thanks to your post when it happened with my raccoons, at least I was somewhat prepared & didn't question my vision

Maybe not but thanks to your post when it happened with my raccoons, at least I was somewhat prepared & didn't question my vision
    The gender issue
    It's not always clear what is the baby boy or the baby girl but it is obvious to me that more families have this gender-switched 'problem'.
    We could simply accept this but it is more general then on the first look was thought.
    These families switch baby boys for baby girls and vise versa:

Lion
    Giraffe
    Elephant
    Kangaroo
    Camel
    Ostrich
    Gazelle
    Fennex Fox
    Hippo
    Platypus
    Pelican
    Tapir
    Bear
    Skunk
    Raccoon
    Muskox
    Lynx
    Walrus
    Snow Monkey
    Snowy Owl
    Koala
    Black Panther
    Macaw

In other words every family that has not Father and Son on the left and Mother and Daughter on the right.

The helicopter brings the other gender to your zoo once you have enough cards for one of the babies in your Zoo book.

Thanks for the list Ruud You are right not all of the babies are so easy to tell boy from girl. Well I will expect more mix ups as the norm.

Thanks for the list Ruud You are right not all of the babies are so easy to tell boy from girl. Well I will expect more mix ups as the norm.
    You are welcome Downton.
    I guess we didn't have this issue in Old Zoo because there was the Nursery that came in between zoo book and helicopter.