Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoEggs View Post
    There are many decorations that simply say "X" number of animals required. I have many more animals than needed for many of the decorations, but they’re greyed out and I can’t place them in the zoo or anywhere else.

Is this part of the zoo broken? Is someone working on it?
    Inthink the number given is how many additional animals you need, not the total number.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by TwoEggs View Post
    There are many decorations that simply say "X" number of animals required. I have many more animals than needed for many of the decorations, but they’re greyed out and I can’t place them in the zoo or anywhere else.

Is this part of the zoo broken? Is someone working on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Inthink the number given is how many additional animals you need, not the total number.
    Also, the shops are now decorations, so we can buy multiples of these and place them in the zoo or town.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Okay, thanx then. It’s a bit misleading.

This happened to me as well, only to the tune of 200 t cash. I have notified the developers of this, I don't expect a refund, although I feel i deserve it, it seems a bit deceiving and sneaky to me to not have a confirm purchase button. Notified players in my co op as well so they do not call victim to this

Just wandering around my zoo to see how my new entrees are doing I found a strange thing.
    My Snow monkey family Is not completed yet, but like I told somewhere else on this forum I do have a baby girl and her mum arrived this afternoon.
    Maybe I didn't pay that much attention to it before but:
    - the cards I received and the pictures in the zoo boo show a baby girl;
    - watching the Ice monkey enclosure there is.... a baby boy!

Watch this movie to see I am not dreaming.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 01-30-2019 at 04:23 AM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Everything in my zoo has disappeared. Please help it’s been 6 days since I reported the problem & it hasn’t been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsvilleTS View Post
    Everything in my zoo has disappeared. Please help it’s been 6 days since I reported the problem & it hasn’t been resolved.
    Hi,

Are you playing on a Windows platform or mobile (Android/iOS/Kindle)?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by KatsvilleTS View Post
    Hello,

I encountered the same issue on Monday on iOS (iPhone SE). I've contacted the support within the app, but still no answer !
    And I've seen in the Windows section of this forum, there's no way to recover the zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal38 View Post
    Hello,

I encountered the same issue on Monday on iOS (iPhone SE). I've contacted the support within the app, but still no answer !
    And I've seen in the Windows section of this forum, there's no way to recover the zoo.
    The Windows section is (we hope) a different issue... although Hope is dwindling...

Can anyone with this problem please make sure they report it to CS from within the game (necessary for them to collect your game data) and post your ticket number in here please. (Once you’ve received the auto-reponse from CS, reply to that, and then click the “i” in the top corner. You should see Ticket ID #1234567).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Are you playing on a Windows platform or mobile (Android/iOS/Kindle)?
    iOS & Android. I have deleted the app on both devices & reinstalled but nothing change