Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Troubles in the Zoo

Hi everyone,

If you encounter anything that is not working as it should be in the new zoo (as the orders timer, which is already covered here), please post in this thread!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I sometimes visit friends who are showing they need help on zoo orders, only to find that someone else has filled their order and / or help is no longer needed. So I make my way back to my own town, only to see them still showing and needing help. Go back again and see it's that same order.

Looks like some kind of bug in updating whether help is needed or not.
    Level: 222 L&P Star 2 / Level 67 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .

Quote Originally Posted by L&P Star 2 View Post
    I sometimes visit friends who are showing they need help on zoo orders, only to find that someone else has filled their order and / or help is no longer needed. So I make my way back to my own town, only to see them still showing and needing help. Go back again and see it's that same order.

Looks like some kind of bug in updating whether help is needed or not.
    Yes, it's been noted here too, but definitely bears repeating for the benefit of this thread.

This is not so much an "error" however I think that it is something that REALLY needs to be changed by the devs.

In the zoo shop, we have the option to buy packs of zoo cards with Tcash, and every 24hours, we also have the option to buy different card(s) with gems. Currently, there is NO CONFIRMATION WINDOW when buying the animal with gems.

The second you click on that animal offer, the gems are taken away from you and the card is given. I can see this easily becoming a problem for people that accidentally click on it, or are trying to click on the question mark on the offer but accidentally click on the offer itself.

I would please request that the developers add a confirmation step before spending your gems to buy the animal card(s). Just a simple pop up window saying "Do you want to buy this card with these gems?" and a Confirm button.

Thanks.
    Epic Card.jpg Epi Card Bought.jpg
    Last edited by kitty4715; 01-13-2019 at 10:08 PM.

I noticed an issue with the zoo book, though maybe that was intended to be like that after the update. Anyway.
    We used to be able to check other players zoo books. I loved reading some of them, they were pretty funny with the choice of names. We can’t do this anymore, neighbours’ books are not available. I hope it can be changed

I'm not saying that this is the reason, I actually have no information on why you can't read the book. But, besides all the cute names, people gave their animals there are also some pretty offensive names, rude, and /or NSFW. There were complaints.

I don't know if that is also the reason you cannot upload your own picture other than what you can upload to Facebook. Facebook already has a complete policy for dealing with offensive images that Playrix doesn't have to mimic, let Facebook police the image problem.

Town names and/or co-op names can also be offensive and they do have a customer support mechanism for dealing with those and banishing players or co-ops that violate it.

This is in fact, the internet, populated by all manner of people I wouldn't want to hang out with. Check the comment section of any news or sports site and you'll find them in abundance.
    Last edited by cdosr; 01-14-2019 at 12:52 AM.

Zoo requests stuck in list

I have 3 people in my help list wanting zoo help but when I go in I can’t help them because there’s no ! on the order. It doesn’t look like it’s been filled yet, if it was I wouldn’t be able to see the order. One of them has been there most of a day now.

It’s not a problem for me, merely an annoyance because the requests never go away, but is it a problem for the people making the request, I wonder.

Is this a thing with playrix is looking at? Is it a problem with a certain platform? It only started from yesterday.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Zoo requests stuck in list.
    Had a response from support re mine chest problem so had to un/reinstall for the fix, which has cleared my list & perhaps fixed this problem also. Will have to wait & see.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

I’ve had the exact same problem. I thought maybe it was because I didn’t have the amount requested, but I did.
    Dane Deluxe Co-op Leader
    CT, USA
    Way too addicted!

There are many decorations that simply say "X" number of animals required. I have many more animals than needed for many of the decorations, but they’re greyed out and I can’t place them in the zoo or anywhere else.

Is this part of the zoo broken? Is someone working on it?
    Last edited by TwoEggs; 01-18-2019 at 04:00 PM.