Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    John, please do not blame anyone in the forum for what happens with your game.
    This forum is mainly players helping players, so we don’t have access to your game data.

Disappearing zoo

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi everyone,

If you encounter anything that is not working as it should be in the new zoo (as the orders timer, which is already covered here), please post in this thread!
    I've reported this twice before, the my zoo has now disappeared three times and I've rebuilt it twice. I don't want to start again for fear of this happening again. Can you fix this please and possibly reinstate the level which I had achieved before it all disappeared?
    Thanks, Kay

Quote Originally Posted by okay oceanic View Post
    I've reported this twice before, the my zoo has now disappeared three times and I've rebuilt it twice. I don't want to start again for fear of this happening again. Can you fix this please and possibly reinstate the level which I had achieved before it all disappeared?
    Thanks, Kay
    Assuming you are playing on Windows (there's a known issue with the zoo on Windows), you will have to contact support directly from your game, give them as many details about the level of your zoo, shops, what buildings/enclosures you had, upgrades to the shops, animals, etc., and they will restore it for you.
    Unfortunately, there's no permanent fix yet to keep this from happening.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Missing exhibit

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi everyone,

If you encounter anything that is not working as it should be in the new zoo (as the orders timer, which is already covered here), please post in this thread!
    I just reached level 41. I got the bear and exhibit and the food stand. the next time I went to see it it was gone. I went ahead, not knowing what I was doing, and bought them again. They are gone again.

I've had that issue w/support! In regards to the Zoo and My Town! Recently I have the Problem of NOT getting all 3 helps a day! It's a problem that comes & goes! Really Annoying!!! I have a problem with the Zoo tho since the update for the tool exchange it is the amount of construction supplies it takes to finish the enclosures and the impact of barn space! I'm at level 120 and several 1/2 built enclosures! To me there's something wrong in that regard!