Thread: Windows & android - can't invite people.

Angry Windows & android - can't invite people.

I created a co-op on a windows pc & I've been playing on android phone. I can't find the co-op on the windows pc from my android town & I can't invite as a friend from windows to my android town & vice versa. Are they always separate? In order to have 2 towns I have to either play both on windows pc or both on android? Or is there another issue? I've used the town code & friend invite codes & they don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by TSnewbie View Post
    I created a co-op on a windows pc & I've been playing on android phone. I can't find the co-op on the windows pc from my android town & I can't invite as a friend from windows to my android town & vice versa. Are they always separate? In order to have 2 towns I have to either play both on windows pc or both on android? Or is there another issue? I've used the town code & friend invite codes & they don't work.
    Windows and Mac platforms stand alone, I'm afraid TSnewbie. Only IOS/Android/Kindle are cross-compatible.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. THAT is very helpful info!! Thank you for the answer to a MUCH searched for answer. =D

For the benefit of any future searches that turn up here and want confirmation, it's here in the Friending Guide sticky thread at the top of New To Township.

And you're welcome!