Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chaos theory and the zoo

Chaos theory and the zoo

Chaos is the science of surprises and the unpredictable. In chaos theory a butterfly flapping its wings might cause a hurricane on the other side of the world.

So how have the zoo changes affected your game and on a wider level life in general?

Within the game:

Are you changing your strategy to use ingots to upgrade coins in factories to make up the hot product income shortfall?

Have you made the dealer redundant? Or do you have more shady dealings with the mafia guy?

Are you now using materials to focus on upgrades to community buildings instead of new animal enclosures?

Do you set your alarm clock for every three hours so your zoo animals don’t get hungry and you maximize zoo tasks?

Outside the game?

Have you started to talk to people at the dinner table or in restaurants as you no longer have anything to do at the zoo?

Are you taking your frustrations out on the dog? In real life or Gardenscapes?

Are you spending more time on a forum - perhaps talking and complaining about the game instead of actually playing it ? LOL

Are your internet and electricity bills dropping dramatically so you can buy that dream holiday?

Just curious? New ideas are great.

Feel free to err on the side of humor with any responses;

and or / get as unpredictably far as imaginable from the game; perhaps your spouse is now expecting as you had to find something else to do with your time

or give constructive advice on how to best play the new cards we’ve now been dealt LOL
    Last edited by L&P Star 2; 01-13-2019 at 09:12 AM.
    Level: 222 L&P Star 2 / Level 67 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .

L &P Star 2 .....that’s the best post I’ve read! Thank you it made me smile!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:128
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    L &P Star 2 .....that’s the best post I’ve read! Thank you it made me smile!
    Lol, I've been trying to work out how (and if) to safely reply to this, but I can't. Except ROFL. And I really needed a ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Lol, I've been trying to work out how (and if) to safely reply to this, but I can't. Except ROFL. And I really needed a ROFL.
    Well, if the Forum brought something like 'a penny for your thoughts' litarely, what a chaos we get here.
    If it wasn't already by this 'small' renovation; moderators are not to be envied these days.

So give them the pennies! *g*

More time for social media...
    More time for crossword puzzles...
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Long before i started playing Township, there was a different game i spent way too much time playing. I had reached the top of it and was burning out when i started Township and it took over my compulsive tendencies lol. In the last couple of weeks, the old game had a quest that offered a prize i REALLY wanted so i have been playing it and remembered the parts i really liked about that game. Now, between the zoo changes and regatta burnout, my “disenchantment” has reached a bit of a tipping point. I won’t quit Township but a lot of my time and effort will probably shift back to the other game.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Over & Out! Gonna spend more time outdoors!
    Attached Images Attached Images

lol.

I can't really find any humor in it.
    It changed the game for me completely.

I no longer bother with gems.
    I no longer need Dealer. Becasue I no longer bother with plane for gems, and/or to get those high-end hot items.
    I no longer want to do regatta (those 2-4 zoo tasks a week made it much more fun, with my 55 baskets).
    I no longer feel the pride in decorations that took till level 40+ to get. Or the satisfaction in upgrading my shops.
    I no longer feel for the game.

I don't think they realized what kind of driving force the old zoo was.
    Also, by removing choice (what enclosures I want to choose) and making it random (the stupid cards with regular and "epic" card) they made the game worse. Removing choice is NEVER a good idea.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-14-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyone View Post
    lol.

... Removing choice is NEVER a good idea.
    Wait until you have kids. LOL

... Now could be your opportunity to start.
    Level: 222 L&P Star 2 / Level 67 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .

Quote Originally Posted by L&P Star 2 View Post
    Wait until you have kids. LOL

... Now could be your opportunity to start.
    Lol!

I'm getting used to the new zoo - not quite enough time with it to note any new strategies BUT - I don't get the point in naming animals any more. No one can visit and view the jokes to get a laugh.

Playing since: Nov 2018 (on a P20 Mate Pro Android)
    Town name: SOULTOWN
    Co-op: Purple Paws (#PUREWU)
    Level: 50
    Zoo: Zoo lvl removed - started Zoo at town lvl 48
    League: Golden

... "You're welcome!"