Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey everyone!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the detailed description. Kindly note that the devs are already on it, so the next update, which will be released soon, should fix it.

Thank you all for helping us identify this issue 😎

Regards,
    Anna

Thank you for that, Anna

At least now we know it's an error it clears up the confusion, if that makes sense.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Confused about zoo task time limits

I understand that the tasks for the zoo are time limited. The FAQ says there is a counter for the tasks to tell you when they will expire. The only counter I see is at the bottom which tells you when the next task will be available. It is there whether I have one task, five, or none. It doesn't change if I switch between tasks either. And when the timer hits zero, a new task appears but none ever seem to disappear at that time. Is anyone else seeing a task time limit anywhere and I'm just missing it? Or am I totally misunderstanding how this works?

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreak1012 View Post
    I understand that the tasks for the zoo are time limited. The FAQ says there is a counter for the tasks to tell you when they will expire. The only counter I see is at the bottom which tells you when the next task will be available. It is there whether I have one task, five, or none. It doesn't change if I switch between tasks either. And when the timer hits zero, a new task appears but none ever seem to disappear at that time. Is anyone else seeing a task time limit anywhere and I'm just missing it? Or am I totally misunderstanding how this works?
    The mistake is in the FAQ description, there is no timer, and in fact, the orders do not expire. The support pages will be rectified soon, to avoid further confusion.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

The following happened to me. I finished half of the 12th order and requested help for the other half. Then I went to sleep. The next morning I saw that a co-op member had helped me complete the 12th order. BUT: this 12th order was now converted to the first order of the next series. I never received my animal cards.
    Could Playrix please give me these reward cards for finishing a 12 order series?
    Last edited by Nevada; 01-19-2019 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Sorry, no edit made, my mistake.

I have 8 orders on my zoo order board and no timer. Is this how it's supposed to work or is it a bug? If I never fill those orders, they'll stay on the board forever and I'll never get new ones? For real?!
    My town: Carcavelos
    Playing Township since 7 January, 2017
    Platform: Android

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    I have 8 orders on my zoo order board and no timer. Is this how it's supposed to work or is it a bug? If I never fill those orders, they'll stay on the board forever and I'll never get new ones? For real?!
    That seems to be the way it is, yep. As soon as you clear one, your timer will start again and you’ll get another one in three hours. If you clear all eight in one go, you’ll get another one in three hours.
    It’s been confirmed that the helpshift point about individual order timers to expiry was an error, and no such timer is included, or planned to be.

I have seen several comments about heli-style delete... you delete an order you don’t want to do and instead wait (another three hours, I guess) for a new one, so maybe the devs will consider this...?

I guess ultimately, either you don’t care enough about zoo orders to complete any of the eight you get, so why worry about getting new ones? Or, you’ll eventually fill them, even if it’s just through your three helps a day.
    Not saying that’s right, but, it’s what we’ve got, at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    The following happened to me. I finished half of the 12th order and requested help for the other half. Then I went to sleep. The next morning I saw that a co-op member had helped me complete the 12th order. BUT: this 12th order was now converted to the first order of the next series. I never received my animal cards.
    Could Playrix please give me these reward cards for finishing a 12 order series?
    Did you send a report in to CS? I’ve not yet heard of this from anyone else so hopefully it was a one off bump...
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    That seems to be the way it is, yep. As soon as you clear one, your timer will start again and you’ll get another one in three hours. If you clear all eight in one go, you’ll get another one in three hours.
    It’s been confirmed that the helpshift point about individual order timers to expiry was an error, and no such timer is included, or planned to be.

I have seen several comments about heli-style delete... you delete an order you don’t want to do and instead wait (another three hours, I guess) for a new one, so maybe the devs will consider this...?

I guess ultimately, either you don’t care enough about zoo orders to complete any of the eight you get, so why worry about getting new ones? Or, you’ll eventually fill them, even if it’s just through your three helps a day.
    Not saying that’s right, but, it’s what we’ve got, at least for now.
    Thank you for your explanation, Nevada.
    I really hope the developers consider the option of letting the players delete zoo orders (heli-style). I also hope the order quantities decrease, the current ones are simply preposterous!
    My town: Carcavelos
    Playing Township since 7 January, 2017
    Platform: Android

3 hrs for zoo boards ?

Am I right in thinking that my zoo boards on count down one at a time? So if I clear all 8 boards in the zoo, my board will not completely be full again for a full 24 hours? And only if I go in every 3 hrs to “trigger” the next board into Starting off? I think this need looking at again somehow!

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Other View Post
    Am I right in thinking that my zoo boards on count down one at a time? So if I clear all 8 boards in the zoo, my board will not completely be full again for a full 24 hours? And only if I go in every 3 hrs to “trigger” the next board into Starting off? I think this need looking at again somehow!
    Actually, the only way you get a new order every 3 hours is NOT to visit the game! Say you have one order showing, and the count down for the next order has started, that order will arrive in 2 hrs, 59 min. But you come back to your game 4 hours later, the second order will have arrived without a visit, but as soon as you visit, the timer, now for order #3, will reset to 2 hrs, 59 mins, and you will lose the 1 hour of progress toward order #3.

To get orders truly every 3 hours, you must be on the game 24 hours non-stop, or OFF the game 24 hours -- don't open it. If you open the game, even without visiting the Zoo, the timer will restart with any undelivered order! This is a documented complaint to Playrix, but no one knows if they will do anything about it. As it is, they win because we either have to rush orders (pay T-cash), or delay progress of the game, which makes people spend T-cash as well to progress the pace of the game!
    One-Eye 57 town name: Tundra Prime
    started Township: Feb. 16, 2016 Platform: IOS (on iPad)
    Town Level: 177; Zoo: 188/188.
    Co-Op: Cajun Country 2 (w/ green shield & butterfly) #CJEG7J