Thread: Competition Game Play Suggestion

Competition Game Play Suggestion

I was just thinking (it did hurt a little) that perhaps if there was a unique Fishdom competition, where players compete for a unique prize of, say 500 diamonds, a horde of boosters and some free game play time - but the kicker is that external BOOSTERS of any type are excluded from empowering the gamers beforehand.

That is, players cannot introduce boosters INTO the game play itself, however, whatever boosters are generated WITHIN the game play would be OK.

The competition would consist of around 20/30 levels......all to be completed within an appropriate, continuous time period.

Because of the Worlds time zones, players can choose WHEN to begin their respective game play.
    However, the competition should end within a 5 day time slot, after which, the winners will be announced.

It’s just a thought, and ofcourse it would need the support of the Fishdom community - including the games developers, who would further refine the basic outline above.

It may NOT be a great money spinner, but the long term benefits would be the introduction of new players to Fishdom, by the thousands, or millions...........

I’m just thinking outside the box, think different....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    I was just thinking (it did hurt a little) that perhaps if there was a unique Fishdom competition, where players compete for a unique prize of, say 500 diamonds, a horde of boosters and some free game play time - but the kicker is that external BOOSTERS of any type are excluded from empowering the gamers beforehand.

That is, players cannot introduce boosters INTO the game play itself, however, whatever boosters are generated WITHIN the game play would be OK.

The competition would consist of around 20/30 levels......all to be completed within an appropriate, continuous time period.

Because of the Worlds time zones, players can choose WHEN to begin their respective game play.
    However, the competition should end within a 5 day time slot, after which, the winners will be announced.

It’s just a thought, and ofcourse it would need the support of the Fishdom community - including the games developers, who would further refine the basic outline above.

It may NOT be a great money spinner, but the long term benefits would be the introduction of new players to Fishdom, by the thousands, or millions...........

I’m just thinking outside the box, think different....

Thanks
    Hi Albert! Thanks for the idea, sounds interesting I'll make sure to share it with the devs for further consideration Have a nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by Valeriia Fomina View Post
    Hi Albert! Thanks for the idea, sounds interesting I'll make sure to share it with the devs for further consideration Have a nice one!
    I’m so impressed that you guys feel it’s a good idea
    Can’t wait to see what the developers ‘develop’ from this.........
    Wait and see.
    Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

I think it is a great idea, Albert.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    I think it is a great idea, Albert.
    Yes, I think so too
    It would have the effect of leveling the playing field for the haves and have not......
    Wait and see......