Thread: Quit fishdom because of timelevels.

Quit fishdom because of timelevels.

Dear fishdom friends,

I quit fishdom. I lost to much with timelevels. Now they comes in 3 levels. It is to ferquent. If Playrix only looking for more money, i quit.
    There is no more fun is this game

Quote Originally Posted by Niek van Aurich View Post
    Dear fishdom friends,

I quit fishdom. I lost to much with timelevels. Now they comes in 3 levels. It is to ferquent. If Playrix only looking for more money, i quit.
    There is no more fun is this game
    Hi Niek,

I understand how you feel.
    Good luck to you mate, take care...

I hope you find a Match 3 game that makes you happy, but they ALL have timed levels, I know, because I’ve played them all........
    Bye

I'm quitting too at level 600..Paying for diamonds I earned? Timed levels stressful. I play to relax. Winning extra time, I lose sleep, as it can't be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Katbird View Post
    I'm quitting too at level 600..Paying for diamonds I earned? Timed levels stressful. I play to relax. Winning extra time, I lose sleep, as it can't be saved.
    Katbird

Strangely, I do not feel the stress, sounds odd, but it’s true! I assure you

I’m on level 3541, and stuck in the Treasure Chest games - 3 levels have taken me one and a half days to win, one was a timed level.

I’m now number 8 in the comp, and descending....all because I’m stuck in the Treasure Chest, no boosters, no diamonds.

But hey, it’s just a game.

I really do understand how you feel.
    Wish you the best, see you in another Match 3 game perhaps.