Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coin upgrade “bonus”

Coin upgrade “bonus”

Hi, my wish would be that when we upgrade the coins in the factories, bonuses should apply to the items in the barn as well. Just like in real life, cost of living rises, prices of items at stores also rises. Our barn is a store since we can sell our items. So to my disappointment in just realizing now that the “bonus” is only applied to filling orders was a big slap in the face after endlessly upgrading only the coin and time. Sigh. Sad face. Please and thank you developers.

Quote Originally Posted by joschuu View Post
    Hi, my wish would be that when we upgrade the coins in the factories, bonuses should apply to the items in the barn as well. Just like in real life, cost of living rises, prices of items at stores also rises. Our barn is a store since we can sell our items. So to my disappointment in just realizing now that the “bonus” is only applied to filling orders was a big slap in the face after endlessly upgrading only the coin and time. Sigh. Sad face. Please and thank you developers.
    Seems to me, That the upgrade absolutely would apply to the item itself across the board.
    Do you have more details? Like.... how the increase actually gets applied in different areas of the game and.....I’m wondering now, that if it really does distinguish between where you sell (say, copters vs barn) ....then, does the game ALSO distinguish between rubber items you have actually produced yourself through your factory vs if you had to go raja to fill the order, or gotten it from the market or product request. This never occurred to me, I don’t think I would have even caught it so, not at this stage in my game anyway so.....way to look out!
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa’s Land View Post
    Seems to me, That the upgrade absolutely would apply to the item itself across the board.
    Do you have more details? Like.... how the increase actually gets applied in different areas of the game and.....I’m wondering now, that if it really does distinguish between where you sell (say, copters vs barn) ....then, does the game ALSO distinguish between rubber items you have actually produced yourself through your factory vs if you had to go raja to fill the order, or gotten it from the market or product request. This never occurred to me, I don’t think I would have even caught it so, not at this stage in my game anyway so.....way to look out!
    The upgrades apply only to the helicopter orders. Nowhere else. It apply to every product no matter how you acquire the products. It apply to the product you make with the upgraded factory too. Ex : you upgrade your bakery, everything using bread will get a proportional upgrade too.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 195, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1469 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    The upgrades apply only to the helicopter orders. Nowhere else. It apply to every product no matter how you acquire the products. It apply to the product you make with the upgraded factory too. Ex : you upgrade your bakery, everything using bread will get a proportional upgrade too.
    Thanks for that Info! I actually like the sound of that much better anyway. I’d rather make a lil extra on all upgraded items and items that contain the upgraded products, across the board, since I sell much more from copters than I do from my barn anyway And with a booster that makes it even lil more lucrative.

On the otherhand, isn’t it a Difficult thing to track? For example, I don’t always check prices on everything I sell from copters but there have been a few times that copters seem to be underpaying for items and I have gone to check the cost at barn first and discovered they actually we’re selling higher at the barn than the copter or even lil to close for comfort and I didn’t want to let rare, hard to get items go for so little return.... So how does that Work? I didn’t seem to notice I get a set price on any item through copters so, how do they track say....a 5% increase, unless it’s based on barn prices. Those do remain set right?
    I saw one player post that he had created A spreadsheet for his barn pricing so he could monitor his copters for fair pricing and I was in awe! I have been meaning to that but haven’t as of this time.
    Thank you for info.
    LaLa’s Land

Thanks for that Info! I actually like the sound of that much better anyway. I’d rather make a lil extra on all upgraded items and items that contain the upgraded products, across the board, since I sell much more from copters than I do from my barn anyway And with a booster that makes it even lil more lucrative.

On the otherhand, isn’t it a Difficult thing to track? For example, I don’t always check prices on everything I sell from copters but there have been a few times that copters seem to be underpaying for items and I have gone to check the cost at barn first and discovered they actually we’re selling higher at the barn than the copter or even lil to close for comfort and I didn’t want to let rare, hard to get items go for so little return.... So how does that Work? I didn’t seem to notice I get a set price on any item through copters so, how do they track say....a 5% increase, unless it’s based on barn prices. Those do remain set right?
    I saw one player post that he had created A spreadsheet for his barn pricing so he could monitor his copters for fair pricing and I was in awe! I have been meaning to that but haven’t as of this time.
    Thank you for info.
    I have no 100% sure answer on what price they base the increase. To me, I always believe it is on the price of the helicopter order. If they give us an order with 1 potato bread worth 100 coins (in the order) and we have our bakery up 10% in coins, we would get an extra 10 coins.

As for values lower then the barn price, most of the time these have a higher value in XP. If you need coins, dump any order giving more XP then coins.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 195, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1469 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you for info.
    Yes, I’d like to know how the pricing works. It would be easier if the helicopter orders are set at the barn price then bonuses applied afterwards. But they have a system where some orders have low coins but high xp points and vice versa. That doesn’t settle with me though because at the end of the day, factories, buildings, etc cost coins and getting less than what’s offered in the barn is not a fair price. XP points should be offered nonetheless because such items take a billion hours to produce. So seeing anything lower than barn price automatically goes straight to the trash. I’d rather have more coins than xp points because when you level up and you don’t have the coins for the factory, then you can’t purchase it. Next thing you know, you can’t fill those helicopter orders that asks for those produce that are made at that factory you did not buy/built.

I don’t really have an issue with how the helicopter orders are done but it does irk me when I see some items are offered less. Anyway, I like to sell through the barn especially when I made more than my barn can handle. And that’s where my concern is. Since upgrading takes so much ingot and each ingot takes so many hours and each factory asks for a billion ingots, I feel that the upgrade coin “bonus” should also apply to the barn.

Hey fellow township peeps, it would be great if y’all harp in on this because the extra “bonus” if applied to the barn is immensely helpful in getting more coins. I know most would have to end up selling the items in the barn to make space for items that are in need when filling orders. That’s why when selling some items through the barn and getting that extra “bonus” will make a big impact. And plus everyone likes bonuses and seeing that if we can get the bonus applied to the barn as well makes it become a more livelier game to play. Well for me it would make me happy. Lol. All bonuses are well liked. Who wouldn’t want the added bonus??

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I have no 100% sure answer on what price they base the increase. To me, I always believe it is on the price of the helicopter order. If they give us an order with 1 potato bread worth 100 coins (in the order) and we have our bakery up 10% in coins, we would get an extra 10 coins.

As for values lower then the barn price, most of the time these have a higher value in XP. If you need coins, dump any order giving more XP then coins.

Well, i do thank you for the info graylady. But in light of this new information, I have to say, I change my mind I do NOT like this better at all. It never occurred to me that these upgrades we are working so hard to obtain, were not based on a set amount or even traceable....and to be honest, wish I had not even discovered it (ignorance really is bliss sometimes, when nothing can be done, which is always the case here in township, or, so it seems). That our “so called upgrades” to coins and xp points are calculated based on a “sliding scale” rather than and actual SET AMOUNT! IF (and I hope t that is an if) that’s the case, that is just soooo unbelievably ?....(geez I can’t even think of word big enough here to describe what that actually is), aggravating, dishearting, pathetic, ....tragic, sad.? That Our “upgrades” are not even visible, there is no way of knowing if they are even being applied? And they don’t apply to any other area of the game where they could be actually calculated? Really? I hope, I really hope I am reading this wrong. I mean, I have seen some unfair things here in this game when it comes to cost vs reward etc...but this would take a huge piece of the cake! So then, The only real real upgrade you get in these factories that you can track, is the time upgrade? which, of course, you can’t get that upgrade until you buy the invisible coin/xp upgrades in order to level your factories high enough to qualify for a time upgrade. That’s the deal here?
    Please tell me I’m not reading this right.
    P.s. I want you to know this email is NOT directed AT YOUor anyone. I just posted this in reply to your post so that it would link to the info and my original Statement. To you, I say, thanks for sharing. I do appreciate it. Though, in conjunction with all other truths....I have discovered in forum that has taken the wind out my sails over this game, I’m working really hard to find a way to let all the issues go so I can focus on the things I do enjoy in spite of thse issues. But it’s not easy.
    LaLa’s Land

Hi LaLa's Land

I can understand your frustration. The bonus fly so fast on the screen, we have no time to see it. And it is so small, even on a large tablet, it is hard to see the numbers. I upgraded the coins only when I was limited to that and haven't paid attention to that a long time ago. The only way a player could confirm how thembonus is calculated is by paying a very close attention to an order with a single product using crop only like glue. You could compare the price of the product offered by the order to the price in the barn and see what the bonus is by paying really close attention. It could give you a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by joschuu View Post
    Yes, I’d like to know how the pricing works. It would be easier if the helicopter orders are set at the barn price then bonuses applied afterwards. But they have a system where some orders have low coins but high xp points and vice versa. That doesn’t settle with me though because at the end of the day, factories, buildings, etc cost coins and getting less than what’s offered in the barn is not a fair price. XP points should be offered nonetheless because such items take a billion hours to produce. So seeing anything lower than barn price automatically goes straight to the trash. I’d rather have more coins than xp points because when you level up and you don’t have the coins for the factory, then you can’t purchase it. Next thing you know, you can’t fill those helicopter orders that asks for those produce that are made at that factory you did not buy/built.

I don’t really have an issue with how the helicopter orders are done but it does irk me when I see some items are offered less. Anyway, I like to sell through the barn especially when I made more than my barn can handle. And that’s where my concern is. Since upgrading takes so much ingot and each ingot takes so many hours and each factory asks for a billion ingots, I feel that the upgrade coin “bonus” should also apply to the barn.

Yes, I agree with you. I take back my statement, that I liked this better. I do not like it better at all. I had not even realized this was how it worked until you brought it to our/my attn. I don’t know what to say about this. Well, I do but right now, the shock is still settling in I think. I know that I have discovered a lot of things recently that had me dumbfounded, to say the least, but I was venting (for therapeutic reasons lol because after reading posts on the same issues I’m having, in several areas, some of which, dated back a couple yrs so I knew there is little hope of change) and trying to move On, like a good little player. But, this was the straw I think. TMI ...ALL at once, but I won’t get into what other issues are that piled back to back.

Thanks for bringing this out. In your other post you asked for support, well You have mine, for whatever it’s worth and I Hope you get more.
    Anything else I can do, let me know!
    LaLa’s Land