Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thought I had it made!

Thought I had it made!

Thought I had it made! Won all the levels of the Herman's Submarine event. Also opened all the Treasure Chests. Had enough boosters by then to reach the Platinum Seahorse level with a few to spare. With 5 boosters to start each game, including the 2 Lightning Bolts to bang together to wipe out most of the board, I thought I be winning every level on the 1st try until the Pearl Rush competition ends. No so! Fishdom threw me a curve, giving me a very difficult "Hard" level. Impossible to beat even with my 5 boosters. Used all my remaining boosters, but still lost all my advancements in the Seahorse event. Did make it to 2nd place for awhile, but dropping quickly. I now have no lives, no diamonds, no boosters, no help from the Seahorse event, nada. It's like Fishdom was watching and decided it was time to put a stop to my winning streak and fun. Let's give her an extremely difficult level right NOW. I feel like I'm in the "Hunger Games."

Lcd, are you on Facebook? If so, please send me a friend request. I send lives almost every day (sometimes life gets in the way). My full name is Neda Dorjath, and I'm willing to bet that I'm the only one with that name on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    Thought I had it made! Won all the levels of the Herman's Submarine event. Also opened all the Treasure Chests. Had enough boosters by then to reach the Platinum Seahorse level with a few to spare. With 5 boosters to start each game, including the 2 Lightning Bolts to bang together to wipe out most of the board, I thought I be winning every level on the 1st try until the Pearl Rush competition ends. No so! Fishdom threw me a curve, giving me a very difficult "Hard" level. Impossible to beat even with my 5 boosters. Used all my remaining boosters, but still lost all my advancements in the Seahorse event. Did make it to 2nd place for awhile, but dropping quickly. I now have no lives, no diamonds, no boosters, no help from the Seahorse event, nada. It's like Fishdom was watching and decided it was time to put a stop to my winning streak and fun. Let's give her an extremely difficult level right NOW. I feel like I'm in the "Hunger Games."
    Wow!
    Now you know how I feel

Same situation, I’m advancing well enough in the comp, won the Herman event, got 6 hours free game play, along with 2 more hours from the Aquatasks, along with the booster prizes too, then, BANG!

I’m thrown back to the Treasure Chest......with a hard level......

The Seahorse had me blindsided, in levels 3501and 3503....3505 was a challenge as well, all her boosters landed squarely on the in game built in boosters, destroying them, every time I reset the game, same same, always landing where it would hurt the most.

I had to ‘lose lives’ to be rid of the Seahorse boosters in order to win the levels without them......
    Sigh...

Now I’m on level 3511, waiting for new levels......playing the Treasure Chest...with no Aqua Splash.

I’m also number 5 in the pearl race with 6431 pearls and another 25 hours to go yet.
    Number one position holder has 11,500 pearls.
    Numbers 2 / 3 / 4 positions have over 7,000 pearls each.

I try my best not to be a complainer, but at times, it’s very hard not to be so.
    It’s still a game, but perhaps if I were permitted to spending money on in-app purchases, I’d be right up there too.....
    But that’s not going to happen anytime soon, so I’ll have to keep going on ability alone.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-13-2019 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Lcd, are you on Facebook? If so, please send me a friend request. I send lives almost every day (sometimes life gets in the way). My full name is Neda Dorjath, and I'm willing to bet that I'm the only one with that name on FB.
    Hi,

Can I join too please?
    I don’t have friends on Fishdom, my choice, I like solo play....
    But sometimes extra lives from ‘friends’ might be just the thing........

Thanks

Sure, Albert. Just send me a friend request on Facebook. FYI for you and Lcd, I am in the USA and I am VERY liberal. My feelings will not be hurt if you simply mute my postings if you don't agree with my views. Just don't unfriend me, because then you will drop off my Fishdom friends list and I won't be able to send you lives.

Sure, Albert. Just send me a friend request on Facebook. FYI for you and Lcd, I am in the USA and I am VERY liberal. My feelings will not be hurt if you simply mute my postings if you don't agree with my views. Just don't unfriend me, because then you will drop off my Fishdom friends list and I won't be able to send you lives.
    Ha!
    It is, generally speaking, a Democratic world in which we live in
    Once a friend, always a friend, I say (trump-ets excepted).

Everyone HUMAN is entitled to their opinions, right or wrong, weak or strong.

I travel between Australia, Thailand and Bangladesh/India, in my line of work.
    But my home is Cairns, Australia, Far North Queensland (FNQ).

Thanks
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-13-2019 at 04:49 AM.

Lcd,

Just a thought, which “very difficult hard level” did you hit?
    Just out of curiosity......

Just completed that task on FB.
    BTW, I liked your posts, you should run for pres.........

Oh!
    And yes, you are the only one with that name on fb
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-13-2019 at 01:08 PM.

Hi, ndgoblue. Really appreciate your offer. Thinking about it. Like Albert, I've never participated in the Fishdom Friends option. My husband has the Facebook account, but neither one of us really uses it. Wouldn't mind a few extra lives now and then. Thanks again.

Hi, ndgoblue. Really appreciate your offer. Thinking about it. Like Albert, I've never participated in the Fishdom Friends option. My husband has the Facebook account, but neither one of us really uses it. Wouldn't mind a few extra lives now and then. Thanks again.
    You don't actually have to USE the FB account. You just have to HAVE one. I could give lives to your husband, but that wouldn't help you very much. If you decide to get an account, you know how to find me.