Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought I had it made!

"Thought I had it made" follow up

This is a follow up to my "Thought I had it made" thread where I said my winning streak had come to an abrupt end. I was stuck on level 2562 for almost 2 days and dropped from 2nd place to 11th in the Pearl Rush competition because of it. Well, curiously, as soon as that competition ended I was suddenly able to win 4 levels. I didn't do anything differently. Didn't use any boosters or have any extra lives. It all seems very FISHY to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    This is a follow up to my "Thought I had it made" thread where I said my winning streak had come to an abrupt end. I was stuck on level 2562 for almost 2 days and dropped from 2nd place to 11th in the Pearl Rush competition because of it. Well, curiously, as soon as that competition ended I was suddenly able to win 4 levels. I didn't do anything differently. Didn't use any boosters or have any extra lives. It all seems very FISHY to me!
    Yes,
    Very ‘fishy’ indeed.
    Extraordinary coincidences do happen at times.....

I came 5th with over 7,000 pearls.
    Winner had 16,000..............

So I got a few boosters anyway, no free time, that only goes to the top 3.

"I thought I had it made" update again

I tried posting my thoughts about this yesterday, but it didn't go through so I'll try again today. As I said in my previous post, I was stuck on level 2562 during the last Gold Rush competition. I ended up dropping to 11th place because no matter how many times I tried and how many boosters, etc. I used, I just couldn't win. After the completion ended, I finally beat level 2562 along with several more. No problem at all, very easy. I guess Fishdom didn't want me in the top10 in the Pearl Rush competition and held off giving me a winnable game until the event was over. It all seems very FISHY to me.