Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought I had it made!

"Thought I had it made" follow up

This is a follow up to my "Thought I had it made" thread where I said my winning streak had come to an abrupt end. I was stuck on level 2562 for almost 2 days and dropped from 2nd place to 11th in the Pearl Rush competition because of it. Well, curiously, as soon as that competition ended I was suddenly able to win 4 levels. I didn't do anything differently. Didn't use any boosters or have any extra lives. It all seems very FISHY to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    This is a follow up to my "Thought I had it made" thread where I said my winning streak had come to an abrupt end. I was stuck on level 2562 for almost 2 days and dropped from 2nd place to 11th in the Pearl Rush competition because of it. Well, curiously, as soon as that competition ended I was suddenly able to win 4 levels. I didn't do anything differently. Didn't use any boosters or have any extra lives. It all seems very FISHY to me!
    Yes,
    Very ‘fishy’ indeed.
    Extraordinary coincidences do happen at times.....

I came 5th with over 7,000 pearls.
    Winner had 16,000..............

So I got a few boosters anyway, no free time, that only goes to the top 3.

"I thought I had it made" update again

I tried posting my thoughts about this yesterday, but it didn't go through so I'll try again today. As I said in my previous post, I was stuck on level 2562 during the last Gold Rush competition. I ended up dropping to 11th place because no matter how many times I tried and how many boosters, etc. I used, I just couldn't win. After the completion ended, I finally beat level 2562 along with several more. No problem at all, very easy. I guess Fishdom didn't want me in the top10 in the Pearl Rush competition and held off giving me a winnable game until the event was over. It all seems very FISHY to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    I tried posting my thoughts about this yesterday, but it didn't go through so I'll try again today. As I said in my previous post, I was stuck on level 2562 during the last Gold Rush competition. I ended up dropping to 11th place because no matter how many times I tried and how many boosters, etc. I used, I just couldn't win. After the completion ended, I finally beat level 2562 along with several more. No problem at all, very easy. I guess Fishdom didn't want me in the top10 in the Pearl Rush competition and held off giving me a winnable game until the event was over. It all seems very FISHY to me.
    Hey Lcd! I'm so sorry that level 2562 turned out to be so challenging at first And I'm happy to hear that you've finally beaten it! As for the tournament, rest assured that it has nothing to do with the number of attempts to win levels. It's all about the right strategy and sometimes a pinch of luck