Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 127
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    My cards received in chest after filling orders:
    1 order (Tutorial): 30 card intro pack (one complete adult)
    3 orders: 3 regular adult cards, 2 rare baby cards
    3 orders: 4 regular adult cards, 1 rare baby, 1 epic baby
    5 orders: 5 regular adult cards, 1 rare baby
    7 orders: (still working towards, will update)

    ...
    Thanks, Kitty ... I just completed my 7/7 chest and I'm pretty sure it gave me 6 cards, but I'm not 100% sure. If we have to keep filling more orders and yet still only getting 6, not going to be happy. I have gotten cards from 2 separate planes, in addition to the gem and a couple other small prizes, and also got some from one island chest, so they are out there. Hope you get some that way soon.

    As for your 3 missing animal families, have you contacted them through the game? They should be able to see that you had them and give them back to you. I'd ask them to restore them and then swap any cards you received for those with cards for animals you don't already have. Doesn't hurt to ask!
    Town: Hilltop Valley
    Co-op: Alternative Turtles #XR536H
    Platform: iPhone

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Valley View Post
    Thanks, Kitty ... I just completed my 7/7 chest and I'm pretty sure it gave me 6 cards, but I'm not 100% sure. If we have to keep filling more orders and yet still only getting 6, not going to be happy. I have gotten cards from 2 separate planes, in addition to the gem and a couple other small prizes, and also got some from one island chest, so they are out there. Hope you get some that way soon.

    As for your 3 missing animal families, have you contacted them through the game? They should be able to see that you had them and give them back to you. I'd ask them to restore them and then swap any cards you received for those with cards for animals you don't already have. Doesn't hurt to ask!
    Good to hear the cards have been spotted as rewards outside the zoo! Also, my original post was poorly worded. I did not mean that animals that I had earned went missing after the update. I meant that I had not yet completed three entire families prior to updating to the new zoo (had built the enclosures but needed to earn more purple gems to buy all the animals). I had mentioned that I had 168/180 animals so those extra 12 were the ones that were "missing" from a complete collection. But I can see how that word choice was confusing - I edited my original post for clarity.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 01-12-2019 at 08:43 PM.
    MollyTamale town, "Reflection in the Wave" (co-op tag #REF8RX),
    or I may be visiting a friend's coop for the week!
    For a little "story" behind the design inspiration for my town, check this post

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Good to hear the cards have been spotted as rewards outside the zoo! Also, my original post was poorly worded. I did not mean that animals that I had earned went missing after the update. I meant that I had not yet completed three entire families prior to updating to the new zoo (had built the enclosures but needed to earn more purple gems to buy all the animals). I edited my original post for clarity.
    Aha, I get it now ... if I'd paid attention to your numbers and done the math, I should've figured it out LOL! Glad to know you didn't lose any animals you'd already bought. I was worried what would happen with the fourth gazelle I had in the nursery so I postponed the update until she was complete, plus I took screenshots of each page of my book just in case. But no issues in that respect. Just really miss being able to read everyone else's books ... my favorite part of visiting others' zoos was reading the clever names.
    Town: Hilltop Valley
    Co-op: Alternative Turtles #XR536H
    Platform: iPhone

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    ... I got one complete Porcupine adult in the tutorial, so now need 11 animals to finish the current zoo book. So far, I have only received cards for animals that I still need to complete.

    Also, since updating, I ... and I have yet to receive any animals cards as prizes for those
    I've got a walrus in the tutorial, which BTW shows a hopping exclamation mark now, as I don't have or want to buy the enclosure now, and a monkey card from the first plane I sent after update. Both animals I didn't have yet (am at the tapirs), and I preferred the lesser chaos before, I must say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Valley View Post
    ...Just really miss being able to read everyone else's books ... my favorite part of visiting others' zoos was reading the clever names.
    yes, me too!!
    that might be saving server space, too... we also lost the name of the givers of some Valentine gifts in an update a while back, and I would find it possible they didn't want to keep this data.
    But whatever reason, a sad idea.


    BTW, where are the zoo levels?? I understand we don't have the heart related lvls anymore, but is there no equivalent?

  5. #15
    Zoo levels was converted to number of animals you have. You can see that in your Township house.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    BTW, where are the zoo levels?? I understand we don't have the heart related lvls anymore, but is there no equivalent?
    New "level" is just how many animals you have. Instead of leveling up to unlock new enclosures, you simply randomly receive animal cards for enclosures you don't have yet (as you experienced with the walrus). Once you get one animal card from a new species, you can buy the enclosure. You make a good point about it being chaotic...A person can't choose to just receive cards for one animal species until they complete that family. You will get cards for a variety of animals. Will surely make some people happy (those who will enjoy having multiple families in progress at the same time) and others not (those who want to finish one family before moving on to the next)
    MollyTamale town, "Reflection in the Wave" (co-op tag #REF8RX),
    or I may be visiting a friend's coop for the week!
    For a little "story" behind the design inspiration for my town, check this post

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Zoo levels was converted to number of animals you have. You can see that in your Township house.
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    New "level" is just how many animals you have. Instead of leveling up to unlock new enclosures, you simply randomly receive animal cards for enclosures you don't have yet (as you experienced with the walrus). Once you get one animal card from a new species, you can buy the enclosure.
    ah, found it, thank you both!
    and yes, kitty, "simply randomly" is a good description! lol

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    New "level" is just how many animals you have. Instead of leveling up to unlock new enclosures, you simply randomly receive animal cards for enclosures you don't have yet (as you experienced with the walrus). Once you get one animal card from a new species, you can buy the enclosure. You make a good point about it being chaotic...A person can't choose to just receive cards for one animal species until they complete that family. You will get cards for a variety of animals. Will surely make some people happy (those who will enjoy having multiple families in progress at the same time) and others not (those who want to finish one family before moving on to the next)
    I've received cards towards 7 different animals so far. In total I have 17 other unfinished enclosures at my zoo, in addition to those 7. I do seem to be accumulating more cards from those 7 'active' enclosures, rather than gathering them completely at random, though it's obviously too soon to say for sure.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

  9. #19
    Can someone explain the concepts of "Doubles set"? As far as I've read in the forum, you don't receive cards for animals you already have. People with full zoos from the "olden days" are not receiving any cards at all.

    The Playrix support site, in response to the question "How do I get Animal Cards", in addition to listing a bunch of ways, it says "- get them in exchange for card doubles once you collect a full Doubles Set at the Zoo Shop."

    So what's a "Doubles Set" and how do you get one if you don't get more cards for animals you already have? I find the concept confusing.

    Thanks in advance,

    Disclaimer: My old zoo was full so I am not receiving any cards in the new scheme, I'm just trying to understand this so I can answer questions to my teammates

  10. #20
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Now, I have a question. My Zoo was done long before this update. Suppose next update a new animal is introduced - say, sloth family. I assume I will now qualify to earn the animal cards. Will I start receiving cards for animals long ago populated in my Zoo? Will I have to wade through a bunch of them before I find one with a Sloth?
    ETA: Also, how do we dispose of cards if we have no need/use for them?
    Hi Nana,
    My zoo was at level 45 and because I am just a little bit selective on which animals I like to have in my zoo, I don't have eight of the 45 enclosures.
    So I get animal cards but only for the ones that are missing.
    In the free card box we got just after the update I received enough cards (let say 30 of them) for a male skunk. For female skunk and the babies yet a long way to go.
    Because the male is available I could buy the enclosure. But I'm really not in for that so I cannot see if I already have extra cards above that max of 30.
    I just guess I will still receive amounts of the low value cards for male skunks and every other family member till I finally develop the skunk enclosure.
    So here are the double cards they are talking about.

    Hopefully I get my Bald Eagles and Monkeys in the Hot tub, and for you new animals, soon and a lot!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •