Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    You may tell the children of the Inter-Township animal exchange program where your zoo obtained a baby tapir from another town. Or better yet, you participated in a "baby seal rescue project" and are nursing it back to health.

Well, finished the 1st in golden league regatta. Didn't receive any animal cards. How cool is that?

Double Zoo Animal Cards??????

I'm a bit confused on how the Double cards work and where they are stored in the game. I am not sure if I paid attention to when I got one if I got one and how you can tell you got one. Does your zoo need to be completely finished to receive the double zoo animal cards? My zoo is not complete, before update I just finished the Lynx enclosure. Can someone please enlighten me about doubles in the zoo? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by crickt878 View Post
    I'm a bit confused on how the Double cards work and where they are stored in the game. I am not sure if I paid attention to when I got one if I got one and how you can tell you got one. Does your zoo need to be completely finished to receive the double zoo animal cards? My zoo is not complete, before update I just finished the Lynx enclosure. Can someone please enlighten me about doubles in the zoo? Thanks!
    Hi crickt - don't worry, it'll be explained to you in-game whenever you pick up your first double. At that point, the doubles pack will appear in the card shop and you'll be able to see how many you have. When you get 10, you can exchange them, presumably for ones you don't already have. I'm not finished in the zoo either, and I have 6 doubles so far. They don't seem to be given out often, at my stage (about half way through the zoo) anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by crickt878 View Post
    I'm a bit confused on how the Double cards work and where they are stored in the game. I am not sure if I paid attention to when I got one if I got one and how you can tell you got one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hi crickt - don't worry, it'll be explained to you in-game whenever you pick up your first double. At that point, the doubles pack will appear in the card shop and you'll be able to see how many you have. When you get 10, you can exchange them, presumably for ones you don't already have....
    hi crickt,
    I'd just like to add that you get an explanation also with your first double card (we got it with the regatta prizes), and from then on, the pack is in the zoo shop, as Bess said. Note, though, that you can/must scroll left and right there then (doubles are on the right, daily is on the left), and there is NO scroll sign visible, at least on Android.

BTW, I still don't see why I should collect 10 doubles to get 4 valid ones, when some of these doubles were prizes already! bad move, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    Here's the situation. I now have TWO animal families where I am just ONE card away from getting a baby BUT I have less than HALF of the cards I need for the mother -- and in one case, WAY less than half of the cards for the father as well. I hope Playrix has written their algorithm to ensure that both parents are acquired before any babies are born, otherwise the visitors to the zoo have a lot to explain to their kids! If the zoo now supports non-traditional families, I'm all for that -- but it does break the pattern they've established up to now.
    LOL

Probably best if you build the stork enclosure ASAP
    Level: 222 L&P Star 2 / Level 67 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hi crickt,
    I'd just like to add that you get an explanation also with your first double card (we got it with the regatta prizes), and from then on, the pack is in the zoo shop, as Bess said. Note, though, that you can/must scroll left and right there then (doubles are on the right, daily is on the left), and there is NO scroll sign visible, at least on Android.

BTW, I still don't see why I should collect 10 doubles to get 4 valid ones, when some of these doubles were prizes already! bad move, IMO.
    I think I just got my first zoo cards. I was so excited I stopped watching whether our Malay grass was growing faster than the zoysia grass. Now I’ll have to start watching them grow all over again.

Worst bit is, I don’t know where the cards went. My zoo was already at max, so didn’t think I’d get any until the promised new animal enclosures arrived.

Checked the zoo shop but nothing there. Can’t scroll right either. I’m wondering whether it was just a blip. Any other max zoos received anything?

As people seem to have nailed down how to get animal cards, has anyone noticed which animal cards they get?

Seems to me like they come roughly in the order of the old levels as to which animals come next. I wonder how many levels it will go out, or whether they will limit how far out you go / number of enclosures.

Haven’t seen anyone jump from peacocks to snowy owls for example. They still seem to go roughly thru the order.

Limiting which cards you could get before progressing would help reduce the number of incomplete or should I say non-traditional families.
    Last edited by L&P Star 2; 01-16-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L&P Star 2 View Post
    I think I just got my first zoo cards. I was so excited I stopped watching whether our Malay grass was growing faster than the zoysia grass. Now I’ll have to start watching them grow all over again.

Worst bit is, I don’t know where the cards went. My zoo was already at max, so didn’t think I’d get any until the promised new animal enclosures arrived.

Checked the zoo shop but nothing there. Can’t scroll right either. I’m wondering whether it was just a blip. Any other max zoos received anything?
    If you have all animals, these cards would have been doubles, and you'd have gotten the explanation with it and be sent to the zoo shop for the doubles.
    If you just got cards, they went to your zoo book; open it and check? But that would mean that "zoo at max" means only all enclosures, not all animals, is that so?

If it remains a mystery, maybe it's time for an ingame report to Playrix?

Quote Originally Posted by L&P Star 2 View Post

Seems to me like they come roughly in the order of the old levels as to which animals come next. I wonder how many levels it will go out, or whether they will limit how far out you go / number of enclosures.

Haven’t seen anyone jump from peacocks to snowy owls for example.
    I have the last 8 enclosures left and got cards for the last six**, and indeed, NOT the very last 2, fennec and snowy owls, I believe.

** and so I could build their enclosures, and am now waiting to see how I get along with the three building materials. I guess I will just build them one by one, as if I had done it accidentally (in town).

It seemed natural to me to get cards from/for the ones I don't have yet, thus the order would stay close to before and the 1-by-1-enclosure order, but as mentioned I got 2/10 doubles. As regatta reward for third place in gold league with 2 racers, pfft.