Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    As far as I know if you have all your animals you can not get cards and boxes. For which animals would that be? It could only be for new to come the way I see it
    But I am not a 45-er in that way or in New Zoo words a 180-er
    I just got my first duplicate card in the HoL having built the panda enclosure long ago. We can collect 10 duplicate cards before swapping them. Nevada noted (somewhere in the jumble of zoo threads) that it was 30 cards in the beta. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I just got my first duplicate card in the HoL having built the panda enclosure long ago. We can collect 10 duplicate cards before swapping them. Nevada noted (somewhere in the jumble of zoo threads) that it was 30 cards in the beta. ;-)
    A strange thing that panda card, but 10 instead of 30 sounds positive!

Since the zoo update I never got any card from planes, trains or ships, . Only from completing zoo orders. An Not always.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    It's good to finally know how the doubles work!
    When you collected your first double, where did they go? Where can you access them? Zoo Shop or Zoo Book?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Yesterday I received an elephantcard. I collected the elephants years ago. The card went straigt to the zoobuilding: green box on the right side. 2 of 10 duplicates I have now. The info button on the box sais that the full set of 10 cards can be exchanged for new ones “you get 4”. (Hopefully that 4 will be cards I really need, not duplicates again)

Quote Originally Posted by Marmicjan View Post
    Yesterday I received an elephantcard. I collected the elephants years ago. The card went straigt to the zoobuilding: green box on the right side. 2 of 10 duplicates I have now. The info button on the box sais that the full set of 10 cards can be exchanged for new ones “you get 4”. (Hopefully that 4 will be cards I really need, not duplicates again)
    Interesting you'd collected them years ago. Most people (myself included) seemed to think that once you had a complete set you would no longer receive cards for that set of animals. Your experience throws a new light on that.

Perhaps the duplicate procedures also act as some sort of safety valve in case of tiny flaws or anomalies in the process.

I'm worried now that perhaps we're all just subconsciously plugged into some sort of Matrix Hopefully there'll be an Oracle along soon to clarify. Nevada might be the One. (Or maybe I've just been taking the wrong colored pills again).
    Last edited by L&P Star 2; 01-13-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Valley View Post
    Thanks, Kitty ... I just completed my 7/7 chest and I'm pretty sure it gave me 6 cards, but I'm not 100% sure. If we have to keep filling more orders and yet still only getting 6, not going to be happy. ...
    Well, I guess I shouldn't have worried about only getting 6 cards for the 9/9 chest ... instead I got only 5! Ridiculous! Especially for the amount of product requested in each individual order. So now I'm onto my 12/12 chest ... how many will I get this time? 3-4??
    Last edited by Hilltop Valley; 01-13-2019 at 07:31 PM.

I’m really frustrated here. I currently need 5 animals to complete my zoo. I have yet to get a single card in HOL, ship chests, friend balloons, golden balloons, etc.. HOWEVER, I’ve talked to many others that have. A few in my co-op get cards all the time. They’re quite a ways from finishing their zoo. So my question is this.. Do those of us that are close to finishing our animals, not get the same equal opportunity with cards as those that have a ways to go?? That sure is how it seems. I find this extremely unfair!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie8858 View Post
    I’m really frustrated here. I currently need 5 animals to complete my zoo. I have yet to get a single card in HOL, ship chests, friend balloons, golden balloons, etc.. HOWEVER, I’ve talked to many others that have. A few in my co-op get cards all the time. They’re quite a ways from finishing their zoo. So my question is this.. Do those of us that are close to finishing our animals, not get the same equal opportunity with cards as those that have a ways to go?? That sure is how it seems. I find this extremely unfair!
    It's too early for me to make any judgments yet, but I am worried about this as well. I need 11 animals to complete my zoo and I haven't seen any cards outside of the zoo yet either :/

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie8858 View Post
    L&P 3 hasn't received any yet from any other sources either. I'm starting to wonder if it's linked in any way to habits elsewhere in the game. This wouldn't be a first, and strange things in Township often might not be as random as they seem.

e.g.
    -I don't spend Tcash to get cards (which could have been one possible factor) so don't think it's that.
    -But, I did spend gems a couple of times to get the card in the zoo shop. Until I realised what a mistake I was making LOL . Maybe the game is programmed that if I'm daft enough to spend all those gems to get cards then they'll reduce freebies elsewhere

Perhaps, not unlike why some people get a lot of ads to watch for coins and Tcash, but others don't.

Could also be that sometimes computers/ systems just aren't that good at generating random numbers via their algorithms, and we're just the unlucky ones
    Last edited by L&P Star 2; 01-13-2019 at 07:53 PM.