Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [NewZoo] How To Get Animal Cards

[NewZoo] How To Get Animal Cards

Hi guys!

Looking for more animal cards for the new Zoo? 🐾 Help is on the way!
    Take a look at our infographics – makes sense now, right?

🐼 Complete zoo orders
    ✈ Send planes
    🚢 Send ships to isles to get chests
    🌊 Check out isles’ daily chests
    ⛏ Open chests in the Mine
    🏆 Take part in Regattas and Events
    🍀 Play at the House of Luck
    ✨ Find golden balloons floating in towns
    👷 Gain XP points to open checkpoint chests

Leave your feedback and questions in the comments here or in this thread.
    We will pass them all on to our dev team 🐨👇 You may also check out the updated help pages.

Hi Bess: since I don’t currently need or receive cards, where do they go when you get them as prizes - in the barn?
    Level 148
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Bess: since I don’t currently need or receive cards, where do they go when you get them as prizes - in the barn?
    Hey Nana! No, there's nothing in the barn. If I want to see which cards I have, the number (eg. 4/30) shows under that animal's picture in my zoo book. But completed animals don't seem to show a number at all, which is why I'm not sure if I even have duplicates/doubles for those animals. I can't tell if they're not showing because I don't have any, or if I do have some but there just isn't a mechanism for me to know it. If you get what I mean..?
    Last edited by Bessville; 01-12-2019 at 06:20 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

Thanks, Bess for that info.
    Level 148
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Playrix,

I am trying to understand your logic on not giving zoo cards to players with completed zoos. Some of us might want to accumulate them in anticipation of any new zoo enclosure(s). The better gamers strive to look ahead, anticipate/prepare, and be as close to ready as possible when the event horizon arrives. It's called the "proactive high" and a hallmark of master strategists and first wavers.
    Last edited by Míc Miller; 01-12-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    Míc Miller, ZAJDC4, t211:189+1, z180, a181, iPad.
    Optimal Prime of The Beeline II co-op
    "Space: the finite frontiers. These are the challenges of the Township enterprise."

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Playrix,

I am trying to understand your logic on not giving zoo cards to players with completed zoos. Some of us might want to accumulate them in anticipation of any new zoo enclosure(s). The better gamers strive to look ahead, anticipate/prepare, and be as close to ready as possible when the event horizon arrives. It's called the "proactive high" and a hallmark of master strategists and first wavers.
    Why would you want to receive cards for animals you already have? I don't see how that would help prepare for new animals or enclosures? Surely, you will need new cards for new animals, not duplicates of ones you already have?

Mind you, I'm not a master strategist, so am probably talking rubbish!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town level 147
    Zoo level 45
    Co-op: Tiggers Den
    Co-op Tag - #GMNRD6

Zoo wild cards.
    Míc Miller, ZAJDC4, t211:189+1, z180, a181, iPad.
    Optimal Prime of The Beeline II co-op
    "Space: the finite frontiers. These are the challenges of the Township enterprise."

Pardon? Please explain?
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town level 147
    Zoo level 45
    Co-op: Tiggers Den
    Co-op Tag - #GMNRD6

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Valley View Post
    Now that would be a nice idea to offset the insufficient coins received for the larger orders. Has anyone thought to keep track of how many cards received with each chest? I really hope that if they keep upping the amount of orders needed to open the next one, that the number of animal cards also increases, but with the way this new zoo has operated so far, I'm definitely not holding my breath ...
    My cards received in chest after filling orders:
    1 order (Tutorial): 30 card intro pack (one complete adult)
    3 orders: 3 regular adult cards, 2 rare baby cards
    3 orders: 4 regular adult cards, 1 rare baby, 1 epic baby
    5 orders: 5 regular adult cards, 1 rare baby
    7 orders: 5 regular adult cards
    9 orders: 4 regular adult cards, 1 rare baby, 1 dynamite stick

By the way, I had 168/180 animals before updating to the new zoo. I hadn't yet completed 3 entire families (Porcupine, Fennec Fox, Bald Eagle) which would account for the remaining 12 animals to finish the zoo book. I got one complete Porcupine adult in the tutorial, so now need 11 animals to finish the current zoo book. So far, I have only received cards for animals that I still need to complete.

Also, since updating, I have sent 4 planes, opened a ton of chests in the mine, played HOL 14 times, opened 4 chests from sending ships with platinum ingots, opened my daily chest in the town and islands, earned a chest for reaching a level up check point and I have yet to receive any animals cards as prizes for those (at HOL, didn't even see it as an option after making my selection). I do hope my luck will change with that sometime soon and we will get some animal cards from those other sources every once in a while as mentioned by Playrix.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 01-14-2019 at 08:08 PM. Reason: added results from 7 orders & 9 orders
    MollyTamale town, "Reflection in the Wave" (co-op tag #REF8RX)
    For a little "story" behind the design inspiration for my town, check this post

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    [U]... So far, I have only received cards for animals that I still need to complete.

.... I do hope my luck will change with that sometime soon and we will get some animal cards from those other sources every once in a while as mentioned by Playrix.
    That's good to know, Kitty. Hopefully that's why I can't see my dupes after all - because I maybe don't have any yet either!

As for cards from other sources, I haven't had any in planes yet, or the HOL, and scarcely any from numerous town balloons and mine chests I opened to experiment either. So here's hoping my luck changes too or I might lose interest and just wander off from this zoo, never to return, much like I did the old one.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.