Thread: Can't get township on device

Can't get township on device

One of my co leaders are having trouble getting township back on her phone,has contacted support and has done all that was advised, still not working.she has message support again has heard nothing back could anyone help.i have screenshots of her township and the reply of playrix.

Hi,

Can you clarify a bit what "getting township back" means? Having issues with installing the app? Was she banned from the game? Did she lose the progress but still can access the game?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

She has 3 account on different devices ,she had to reset her phone and the other accounts keep coming up not the one she had on her phone, she has never had the other accounts on the phone before would it be correct if she delete the server of the other accounts in Facebook would the big account be detected, don't want to do if she loses all the accounts if the bigger account won't come up! Thanks

Sorry also she is still in my co op I can see her account and visit her township but she has no access to it ������
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-13-2019 at 02:33 PM. Reason: merged

My town has been restored!! Thank you so very much! Wonderful help from Support. Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Myella View Post
    My town has been restored!! Thank you so very much! Wonderful help from Support. Xx
    That is great news!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 160
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Country Town View Post
    She has 3 account on different devices ,she had to reset her phone and the other accounts keep coming up not the one she had on her phone, she has never had the other accounts on the phone before would it be correct if she delete the server of the other accounts in Facebook would the big account be detected, don't want to do if she loses all the accounts if the bigger account won't come up! Thanks

Sorry also she is still in my co op I can see her account and visit her township but she has no access to it ������
    If she has 3 separate accounts on 3 separate devices, after she reset her phone, did she log in with the correct account? Was she connected to facebook with a separate account on her phone before she reset it?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES