Thread: Help

Help

Hi
    I’m on level 1404 a super hard level.trouble is i look at the various sites that are supposed to offer help and they have a different board. Have the numbers changed? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lotstodo View Post
    Hi
    I’m on level 1404 a super hard level.trouble is i look at the various sites that are supposed to offer help and they have a different board. Have the numbers changed? Thanks
    Hi,

Yes, the number of the levels can change slightly, when new elements are introduced to the game, or when the levels are adjusted/modified.
    You can try searching one or two levels lower or higher than the level you want to find, since usually, the numbers just get shifted. So for example, if you're looking for level 1404, you can try searching for 1402, 1403, 1405, 1406,.. and hopefully you'll find the version you're looking for.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I have a weird issue, why does my level 318 look different than the walkthroughs posted by other players? The top of the puzzle is the same but the bottom of mine is harder than the others. I can post a picture of mine if you want to see it.

Thank you for responding. The thing is that the board is exactly the same except the bottom 2 rows. I don't think the boards would ever be that similar. I will try looking still. Here is my level 318. Can you help?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JellyElf; 01-08-2019 at 05:07 AM.