Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.01 Welcome To The Renovated Zoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Go to App Store, tap on “search”, type in Township - when you see the township page tap on “open” and it will change to “update.”
    Nope. Didn’t work. Did nothing. Just FYI. I also have an iPad. This is only day 1 of being unable to help other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewileycoyote View Post
    Nope. Didn’t work. Did nothing. Just FYI. I also have an iPad. This is only day 1 of being unable to help other players.
    Have you tried the steps in this post?
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 147 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 130 - Android 4CP9XT

The Kindle update still isnt out for me

I have a kindle and has no update is anyone else have this ploblem

Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    The Kindle update still isnt out for me
    Quote Originally Posted by gorbettevelyn View Post
    I have a kindle and has no update is anyone else have this ploblem
    As Anna said in the first post in this thread, the update will be out for Kindle players shortly. As in, not quite yet, but not ages away either. So there's not a problem/fault.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

Yes but three days later and I cant get clovers because cannot visit other towns. The wait is excruciating. Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    Yes but three days later and I cant get clovers because cannot visit other towns. The wait is excruciating. Sigh
    I'm sure it is, and I do sympathise, but Anna only said it would be 'shortly' 4 hours ago.. There's a wait after iOS and then Android release for Kindle players, with (almost) every update we get. This one is apparently only different in that the large scale of the changes has temporarily affected our ability to visit other towns. Everything else about it is as per usual. Here's hoping your shiny new update lands really soon - fingers and toes crossed for you
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

Thanks Bessville. Ill keep checking Appstore.

Kindle is usually a day or two after Android. I am getting ready to contact Amazon. Will post their reply here . I personally don't expect kindle update until tomorrow or later...
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 160
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Spoke with Amazon. Their team has received the update from Playrix and are in the process of doing the checks to make sure it is compatible to the KINDLE operation system. If there are issues, they will have to contact Playrix. If no issues, hopefully update will be available soon (I am hoping tomorrow). So now we wait
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 01-12-2019 at 01:26 AM.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 160
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire