Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 11.01 Welcome To The Renovated Zoo!

Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    Thanks DD! At least I know it wasn't just me and I wasn't going crazy!
    not at all and you're welcome
    btw, nr 3 is mentioned in the Troubles section/thread already, hopefully to be repaired, but I think you could add nr 5 as shining new wish?!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm happy to inform you that the Amazon update is finally out!
    Thank you once again for your continued patience! We can't wait to hear what you think of the new ZOO

Best,
    Anna
    Hi Anna I really like the new zoo so far . Sure there are a few things I think need tweaking, but overall am happy with the change and am looking forward to a new set of challenges.

I'd just like to thank you guy's for the effort that's obviously been put into this revamp. I look forward to seeing what will be added in the future

What are these zoo cards for? Why cant I just buy the animals I need? I dont understand what I have or what I need. Also, I did the update and got 0 t-cash. Not a fan of the new zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by James Herriott View Post
    What are these zoo cards for? Why cant I just buy the animals I need? I dont understand what I have or what I need. Also, I did the update and got 0 t-cash. Not a fan of the new zoo.
    Hi,

Take a look at this thread to see some answers about the cards, and where to find them, and how they work.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I do not like the new zoo at all. No real interaction, just more orders to fill. Not interested in it anymore.

It takes too long to produce items. If you need an item which takes hours to make but first you need to get supplies which takes hours to get it becomes very discouraging (really 15 hours then maybe another 6) The barn and houses take too long to collect what is need to make them and upgrade them. Also, very hard to get the amber gems, shoves, and a few others. These are just a few if the things.
    Last edited by Degnold; 01-18-2019 at 12:15 AM.

I don't like the new zoo at all. At this point I have "closed" the zoo. I won't fill orders, they are ridiculous. I won't answer cries for help or take on zoo specific tasks, same reason. If I can sell it all, i will.
    I do not like that helping Ernie fill his crates now brings the zoo cards instead of T Cash. The only exploring I've done resulted in clicking on a question mark for information. Instead, it took gems to purchase an animal! This error has so far been ignored by customer service with an automated "sorry" message that then closed the issue without further response or action.
    The balloons that float everywhere are very annoying to me. I would prefer a designated area to click & then see what's needed. Why would I want to look at balloons while playing?
    Yep, the Zoo is closed. And maybe the town will follow. The jury is still out on that one but no more $$$ will be spent.

Quote Originally Posted by rockyabyss View Post
    This error has so far been ignored by customer service with an automated "sorry" message that then closed the issue without further response or action.
    Their procedure there is a bit unexpected, yes; you must reply to that automated reply to keep the ticket open (it's mentioned somewhere in the last sentence(s)). Pls check the advice here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post505902

or in the linked thread if different platform.
    I think what you described is worth re-opening your report or to send a new one, whatever works. Good luck!

When is the renovation coming to MACBOOKs?