Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.01 Welcome To The Renovated Zoo!

Quote Originally Posted by One-Eye 57 View Post
    Always willing to put in my two cents of opinion!

The Zoo order timer should be like the market, that is, an absolute 3 hour interval like the market's 6 hour refresh. We can pay to make it refresh sooner, but never delay a new order.

As well, the number of orders to earn a Chest could be leveled like the Interseasonal Regatta: 3 orders for Wooden; 5 orders for Iron; 7 orders for Golden; 9 orders for Precious. The player decides how many orders to fill before cashing in his/her credits; then get a reward quality based on the number of filled orders!

I guess that makes too much sense!
    Sounds eminently sensible to me, One Eye. I'm very interested to hear what the Devs come back with on this one, though, because I can't get my head round it at all, as is.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see relevant posts.

Well my renovated zoo has been closed by me. Well done Playrix! Previously I got animals only because this was necessary for building the shops and upgrading the shops. Without the shops I have absolutely no need for more animals.

Doesn't work with my kindle so am impatiently waiting😒

I think someone needs to be fired at postfix i have not got the update on my kindle and can't help anyone only through the co op

I'm sad that we can't see eachother's Animal Books and names anymore!!!πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Mine just got up about an hour ago. I went to the "play store" typed in "Township" and used that page and in turn... got my update.

Access to shops in zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Catrina Taylor Duffy View Post
    I'm sad that we can't see eachother's Animal Books and names anymore!!!πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
    I agree Catrina, give us access back to our book & also our shops. I hate the fact that I worked so ooooo hard to collect all the shops & build on them, now that's all gone. Keep the new idea as is, but also let us continue filling items in individual shops! πŸ€”πŸ˜«

Ya....not crazy about losing the coins and XP that the Zoo gave us. Helped with doubled helicopters to get the coin task done rather timely.

Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    We were told there are two new expansion. I only got one and I’ve looked and looked to make sure.
    Just re this point: in the ingame news is a listing (couldn't find it here??), now 4 days ago, "Update! The Zoo is reopening after renovations!" - there's only 1 expansion mentioned, and I have only one also, very much to the left, where the last one was also.

I have this same issue. Half to 3\4 of those that come up in my co-op give the message that I cannot help them due to the have a newer version of the game. I do not have an update for a newer version. What do I need to do to get the newest version? I'm using my Kindle Fire to play the game just in case the answer will be device specific. Tracy