Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.01 Welcome To The Renovated Zoo!

11.01 Welcome To The Renovated Zoo!

Hey Townshippers!

BREAKING NEWS! ⚡ The renovated ZOO is now opened to all our iOS and Android players 🐼🎉

Jump into this new amazeballs adventure to build the Zoo of your dreams and to meet new townspeople!

Let us know what you think about it, guys
    🌷👇📢

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 02-05-2019 at 11:34 AM.

There is a lot we want to know. A simple "Why!?" want be enough
    Even with a few specified questions the forum members will a lot more why questions, don't yo think?

Why this change, why no longer shops/Hot items, why such a high amount of material still needed for enclosures, why so litte compensation for al the hard work, why no longer purple gems, why such a low xp/coins per order to achieve instead of what heliorders do, why a three hours wait for next order, why just three times a day cry for yelp and no more, why is the elephant fountain not available as decoration, why are the beach items still not placeable in Zoo now we got a new pool, why are the animal books in our friends zoo's no longer readable, why don't they understand how unhappy a lot of long-time players feel about the change, why, why, why????

Like so many others, I feel saddened that the Zoo shops will no longer be a source of materials and advancement for the game. Yet, as disappointed as I am, I do recognize as a gamer, I have a choice as to how I spend my time and money. This game remains a fun distraction, and I play more for the sake of friends in my Co-op than for grand advancements. So, no livid complaints about the changes.

For the sake of those still not updated, I will share the facts of my update compensation:

1. Just to install the update, I received the usual 5 T-cash gift.

2. The buy out of Zoo-specific materials:
    3 wood planks; 3 shears; 3 screwdrivers; 6 tape; 0 hinges (I sold out most Zoo materials for a Regatta coin task)
    Received: 600 coins & 20 T-cash
    226 Amethyst gems --- Received: 126 Topaz; 71 Emeralds; 37 Rubies. So 8 more gems total than Amethyst taken.

3. The Compensation fee for my 8 maxed-out shops: 80,500 coins & 45 T-cash.

While I wish I could have received more, the compensation is what it is! This is a free market gaming world, so I choose to roll with the punches.

My bigger disappointment is the much more limited interaction with the Zoo and how it can help the game as a whole. Losing 64 shelves and their earning potential, and now only being able to feed 1 animal and 3 visitors every 3 hours is a factual decrease in Zoo function. Just realized these comments belong elsewhere than compensation discussion, so I'll move to a different thread!

Wishing everyone an enjoyable gaming life!
    One-Eye 57 town name: Tundra Prime
    started Township: Feb. 16, 2016 Platform: IOS (on iPad)
    Level 172; Old Zoo: 45/max.
    Co-Op: Cajun Country 2 (w/ green shield & butterfly) #CJEG7J

Well, actually my coop doesn’t have the update and none of us can visit other players. This is the third day this has happened and I have an iPad. This is rather ridiculous...I can’t visit my friends.
    Level: 141
    Zoo Level: completed

LOVE my pandas and tigers!

Ditto on one eye comments but it is what it is
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 134 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    There is a lot we want to know. A simple "Why!?" want be enough
    Even with a few specified questions the forum members will a lot more why questions, don't yo think?

Why this change, why no longer shops/Hot items, why such a high amount of material still needed for enclosures, why so litte compensation for al the hard work, why no longer purple gems, why such a low xp/coins per order to achieve instead of what heliorders do, why a three hours wait for next order, why just three times a day cry for yelp and no more, why is the elephant fountain not available as decoration, why are the beach items still not placeable in Zoo now we got a new pool, why are the animal books in our friends zoo's no longer readable, why don't they understand how unhappy a lot of long-time players feel about the change, why, why, why????
    Oh boy! After all our hard work we won’t have shops any more?? Nuts...doesn’t sound like a very good improvement.
    Level: 141
    Zoo Level: completed

LOVE my pandas and tigers!

If the shops were kept it would’ve been a 10/10
    📆Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) 📆
    🍓Name: JammyJamFam 🍓
    👌Level: 59 👌
    🐘Zoo Level: 13 🐘
    🤝Co-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2🤝
    💵 Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club 💵

🔮“And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...”🔮

Quote Originally Posted by coljoy View Post
    Well, actually my coop doesn’t have the update and none of us can visit other players. This is the third day this has happened and I have an iPad. This is rather ridiculous...I can’t visit my friends.
    Go to App Store, tap on “search”, type in Township - when you see the township page tap on “open” and it will change to “update.”
    Level 151
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi Anna,

As you may be aware the decision by PLAYRIX to roll out device dependant versions on different dates has caused a problem for team play. We cannot help each other in the regatta.

A few of the guys are talking of leaving the game so I'd like to let our Co-op players know when we will be able to help each other again.

Do you have the date all device versions will be available?

PS Could you maybe wait to roll out independent device releases until ALL versions are ready in future?

Thanks

Playing since: Nov 2018 (on a P20 Mate Pro Android)
    Town name: SOULTOWN
    Co-op: Purple Paws (#PUREWU)
    Level: 50
    Zoo: Zoo lvl removed - started Zoo at town lvl 48
    League: Golden

... "You're welcome!"

Quote Originally Posted by Souldeep View Post
    Hi Anna,

As you may be aware the decision by PLAYRIX to roll out device dependant versions on different dates has caused a problem for team play. We cannot help each other in the regatta.

A few of the guys are talking of leaving the game so I'd like to let our Co-op players know when we will be able to help each other again.

Do you have the date all device versions will be available?

PS Could you maybe wait to roll out independent device releases until ALL versions are ready in future?

Thanks
    Hi Souldeep, the updates always roll out over a few days, and Playrix have previously stated that once the update has been passed on to the relevant app stores, it is out of their hands. They have also ruled out releasing updates for everyone at the same time. We can only wait for our app store to release it. I'm still waiting for the update from the play store too. It's not always by country either as I often receive an update for one 1 town a day or so before my other town.

Ordinarily, these updates do not stop us from interacting with updated towns (since the co-ops were first introduced) but if you see from this post, due to the significant changes with the zoo, we have to wait until we receive the update before we can interact with other towns.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 147 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 130 - Android 4CP9XT