Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 69

Thread: 11.01 Welcome To The Renovated Zoo!

  1. #51
    Member coljoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by COLLINSWORTH View Post
    Well the only thing I can say is at least you all have your zoo im zoo disappeared and now I have no zoo tried everything before contacting support but nothing worked to get my zoo back then contacted support and haven't heard from them this Saturday and still no response so I dont know what to do oh well enjoy your zoo
    Ugh...feel for you...hope it gets sorted soon

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by COLLINSWORTH View Post
    Well the only thing I can say is at least you all have your zoo im zoo disappeared and now I have no zoo tried everything before contacting support but nothing worked to get my zoo back then contacted support and haven't heard from them this Saturday and still no response so I dont know what to do oh well enjoy your zoo
    Do you play on Windows? If so this is a really common problem. (See this thread:

    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ldings-Missing )

    Unfortunately it seems to have been going on for at least almost two years now with no resolution. Hopefully when (if) the new zoo update finally gets rolled out to Windows players, Playrix will also have managed to solve this problem I know that doesn't help much, but you are not alone in this issue.

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia,USA
    Posts
    38
    One thing about the long wait for the kindle fire update----i am still getting to sell hot products😏 I am maxed out with all land and enclosures built. I only have snowy owls and fennel foxes to buy for their empty enclosures. I was tired of waiting for purple gems to finish but don't know how they will handle only two families to collect. I had the purple gems so went ahead and bought an animal. Didn't want to wait. Who knows.....if the delay continues i might get the purples i need before the update.

  4. #54
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,674
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGA View Post
    One thing about the long wait for the kindle fire update----i am still getting to sell hot products I am maxed out with all land and enclosures built. I only have snowy owls and fennel foxes to buy for their empty enclosures. I was tired of waiting for purple gems to finish but don't know how they will handle only two families to collect. I had the purple gems so went ahead and bought an animal. Didn't want to wait. Who knows.....if the delay continues i might get the purples i need before the update.
    Chris, after the update you will receive cards for your two remaining families but also some double cards for animals yo already have.
    But indeed maybe you finish them before the update...

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGA View Post
    One thing about the long wait for the kindle fire update----i am still getting to sell hot products������ I am maxed out with all land and enclosures built. I only have snowy owls and fennel foxes to buy for their empty enclosures. I was tired of waiting for purple gems to finish but don't know how they will handle only two families to collect. I had the purple gems so went ahead and bought an animal. Didn't want to wait. Who knows.....if the delay continues i might get the purples i need before the update.
    Du use your amethysts! They will be taken from you and converted into the 3 remaining gem types at an exchange rate of 1 to 1!!

  6. #56
    Hi guys,

    I'm happy to inform you that the Amazon update is finally out!
    Thank you once again for your continued patience! We can't wait to hear what you think of the new ZOO


    Best,
    Anna

  7. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia,USA
    Posts
    38
    Well, I am now updated. Perhaps after reading all the comments here, I expected to be unhappy.....but I am not. At max, there wasn't much else I could do anyway to improve my zoo. I can live without hot products.....just one less thing to keep track of and I don't need building products. I do love my zoo as it is and am glad no one messed with its "wonderfulness". Looking forward to more animals in the future.

  8. #58
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys,

    I'm happy to inform you that the Amazon update is finally out!
    Thank you once again for your continued patience! We can't wait to hear what you think of the new ZOO


    Best,
    Anna


    1. Wow, I am really going to miss my zoo shop coin income! Like this is a big deal after putting so much work into purchasing and upgrading them! 83000 coin doesn't cut it! Such a huge income, gem and material loss for my township! Townshippers who ignored their zoo were unknowingly missing out...

    2. I already miss the hot product zoo regatta task.

    3. Why can't we see other players zoo books?

    4. I do like that real people are visiting zoos now. I had wanted some sort of help feature that would draw in visitors. Why work so hard on a zoo if no one else sees it?!

    5. Can we get a "like" feature?

    6. Why is it that as a kindle user all week I have been unable to help the say 15 people in my help tab, but now today after getting the update there are no help requests?!?! I was so wanting to get me some clovers!

  9. #59
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    6. Why is it that as a kindle user all week I have been unable to help the say 15 people in my help tab, but now today after getting the update there are no help requests?!?! I was so wanting to get me some clovers!
    That tab was simply updated with the update. They were just collected and shown there, even after having received help. Was the same for Android.

  10. #60
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That tab was simply updated with the update. They were just collected and shown there, even after having received help. Was the same for Android.
    Thanks DD! At least I know it wasn't just me and I wasn't going crazy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •