Thread: Help!! Stuck on level 395

Help!! Stuck on level 395

I stuck on leve 395. Ofcourse a timelevel again. I put it all my power ups in it, but nothing works

Quote Originally Posted by Niek van Aurich View Post
    I stuck on leve 395. Ofcourse a timelevel again. I put it all my power ups in it, but nothing works
    Hello Niek,
    I believe that you must be playing the timed levels all wrong.

While I am of the opinion that there is no right or wrong way to play these levels, but you must change your mental attitude towards timed levels.

You enter a timed level with a negative mindset, try thinking positive instead.......
    Expending all your boosters is never THE solution, sometimes NO boosters would be a better option.
    But it’s also HOW you use your boosters and WHICH boosters to use......

In timed levels, the BEST boosters are side-by-side DUAL LIGHTNING boosters, as they have a way of ‘clearing’ the board, leaving you with an easier level to play.

ALSO - have atleast 9 diamonds ‘in reserve’, as these will buy you 30 seconds of game play, but you MUST BE SURE that you will beat that level first, otherwise you will need to start over until you are in a position to use the diamonds efficiently to win that timed level.

Your other options would be to watch some YouTube videos for that level, and see how the computer wins that game - it’s almost like playing a game of Chess!

The only difference is that you are on a time countdown.
    In fact, some games of Chess are ALSO on a timed countdown too.........

Listen, ultimately you will need to change your attitude towards Fishdom timed levels, they are NOT going away.......they will always be there, and if you cannot come to grips with them by game level 395, then you are in for a world of hurt as you progress further into your game play of Fishdom.

I am on level 3500 as of today, 11 January 2019.

And I have passed many many timed levels now, some that looked downright unbeatable!!
    Yet as you progress through the timed level game play, in SOME instances, the developers have some juicy hidden boosters for you to unlock, but you must reach a certain game level parity within that timed level BEFORE these built in boosters become evident.

It’s up to you my friend, but if you still feel the need to classify timed levels as un-beatable, then perhaps you should do one of 2 things:
    Change your mental attitude towards timed levels from negative to POSITIVE!
    Not by just ‘saying’ the words, but by FEELING the words!

OR

Start shelling out money for even more deadly and more highly efficient game boosters.....then you could wipe out the board to your satisfaction, as do a lot of the high end players of this game.

It’s all up to you.......
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-11-2019 at 09:23 AM.

Hi Albert, I liked your information about timed levels very much😂😂😂 wasting boosters on them is definitely not the right way. Actually most of the timed levels are comparatively easy to beat, it sometimes just takes many attempts. In the end you beat a timed level with 20 or 30 seconds left which makes you wonder why you considered them to be difficult first. I am a bit stuck at level 3491 at the moment, but unlike two weeks ago when most weekly new levels seemed pretty hard it became much more fun again, finally, to try and work things out. Eventually all levels are beatable. Do you really think most players on high levels do spend real money on this? It makes me wonder, what’s the achievement then if you use diamonds all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by LAsometimes View Post
    Hi Albert, I liked your information about timed levels very much wasting boosters on them is definitely not the right way. Actually most of the timed levels are comparatively easy to beat, it sometimes just takes many attempts. In the end you beat a timed level with 20 or 30 seconds left which makes you wonder why you considered them to be difficult first. I am a bit stuck at level 3491 at the moment, but unlike two weeks ago when most weekly new levels seemed pretty hard it became much more fun again, finally, to try and work things out. Eventually all levels are beatable. Do you really think most players on high levels do spend real money on this? It makes me wonder, what’s the achievement then if you use diamonds all the time?
    Well,
    It seems that the person doing the crying about timed levels is not really interested in help from anyone (Niek) - he seems to be hellbent on convincing the Playrix developers to get rid of them, forever.

Little does he know that THAT will not happen.

I don’t like timed levels, but I don’t hate them either, they are just an obstacle to overcome on the way up through the levels.
    Eventually you can beat them, with luck and a couple of noteworthy boosters, ie, the dual lightning together does clear up the board a lot, leaving juicy holes all over to punch through and move in for the kill - tactical play is an advantage

I’m on level 3505 as of today, 11 January.
    I gotta say that the levels between 3501 and 3505 are absolutely not made for the Seahorse boosters!
    They destroy whatever in game boosters were present, with UNERRING accuracy! Every time.
    (See my thread on that if you can).

It’s taken me all day now just to get through these 4 levels, and the Seahorse boosters just got in the way.....
    Don’t get me wrong, on 70% of the time they are very noteworthy, yet other times, they definitely are NOT.
    But we have no control over this, the Seahorse boosters (when won), are on auto-pilot and follow the developers instructions.

Yes, all levels are beatable, with notable exceptions though, as in the case of incompatibility between some levels and the Seahorse thingy.
    But we must plod on regardless......onwards and upwards!

Most players on high levels would’ve had to spend money, with absolute certainty, there is no other way to account for their large volume of pearls collected, etc, for the competition - you do the math and see for yourself.

But what the hell, they have the money whilst I have none....sigh.

They go in to a level armed to the teeth with killer boosters.
    Sort of like you and me going in with a handgun in one hand and a water pistol in the other, whilst they go in with Scud Missiles, ICBM’s, and an absolute arsenal full of high powered weaponry! No match for my game play, so I have to resort to tactics and forward thinking....

I have won the competition a couple of times, and I stay within the top 20 ranking (Ruby League) 90% of the time.
    That’s ok for me, I’m happy.