Thread: Township Bucket List

Township Bucket List

So you've had a shock and realised your Township days are numbered.

What should be on your Township bucket list before you go?
    Level: 210 L&P Star 2 / Level 63 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .

Well as a high level player most of my bucket list is long filled. I had planned on quitting the game at level 200 but now might possibly stay another month or so to reach level 250. Awhile back I gave myself a goal of reaching 700+/900+/900+/1100+ on purple/red/green/yellow gems but accomplished that last month. I am very very close to reaching 60,000,000 coins, which would be fun, but really doesn't matter.

I had always avoided this type of game before because I knew they were a tremendous time suck. I only started playing to build the zoo. And I have enjoyed every minute of that -- even the challenging parts like waiting on the dreaded planks. I enjoy my animals and greatly enjoyed working my fully upgraded shops. They were the core of my game play. I am glad the zoo now appeals to more players. But I'm sure that could have been done without KILLING the zoo for players like myself. I am absolutely certain that the changes are designed to make Playrix much more money. And that the players they lose will be worth it to them. Fine.

I will probably play thru one more interpersonal regatta because I love that format. I will miss helping my friends. I have a huge barn and literally help hundreds of time a day. But that takes a fair bit of grinding on the game and without the zoo being part of that my interest is gone.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: NUG3MB
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    Zoo level: 45
    **More animals please!
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Yes the zoo change was a kick in the nether regions. Today has been boring without it. One order every 2h 50 mins at the zoo. No point visiting it LOL

So I was looking for things to do. Things that are a "must do" before perhaps moving on.

60 million coins? I thought I had a lot with 15 million+. Though I do fritter them away now, as the number is meaningless.

I was thinking of giving up before, and they they brought in the coops. That was a great addition to the game, and kept my interest.

Then the regattas. They were fun having a combined goal. Plus wanting to get to golden league; wanting to come first, wanting to do a max 16@135; to do all within a day; then ASAP. But the regatta has died now. It's all about spending Tcash.

So looking for something else as a must do - if it exists
    Last edited by L&P Star 2; 01-11-2019 at 07:08 PM.
    Level: 210 L&P Star 2 / Level 63 L&P Star 3
    Coops: Star town-owners / New Star-town-owners
    Coop tags: #S88Y93 / #NEWYK9
    Mininum 10 tasks in regatta / 16@135 .

Good luck. I certainly wish you well. I have loved Township for 3+ years and feel I have totally conquered the game. There are no challenges left for me so it is just grinding the game and helping out friends. With the zoo, regattas, and events all non-challenging or repetitive it is time for me to move on to something else.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: NUG3MB
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    Zoo level: 45
    **More animals please!
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

I’m fixing to upgrade the School of Magic, but it wants lots of soap. So. Much. Soap.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 96
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9
    iOS